House, 2 King Bedrms, 1 Bath, 4-6, ( 4bd/2bath whole-house option)
Upper floor (and optional lower floor) EACH have 2 King size, large bedrooms. King beds with high-quality foam mattress with pillow-top layer and premium pillows (no feathers). The 2nd bedroom on EACH floor also has a comfy King mattress. (no feathers). SUMMARY - if you rent the upper floor only = TWO (2) very nice bedrooms. If you rent whole house (which has a beautiful remodeled daylight basement view floor), that adds 2 King bedrooms for a total of FOUR (4) bedrooms. Each floor's master bedroom has great views. A 3rd bed on each floor is a queen, an AeroBed you can inflate in ~3 minutes with automatic built-in air pump. More comfortable than most hide-away sofas. Place it in living room upstairs (or utility room downstairs if you rent the whole house).
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Portable crib available, in the garage.. Portable crib available, in the garage..
No pets - Some guests need allergy-free env.Some guests need allergy-free env.
No smoking - Loss of deposit and cleaning fee if smoke inside.Loss of deposit and cleaning fee if smoke inside.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 4 adults) - 4 adults 2 kids is max for the upper floor default4 adults 2 kids is max for the upper floor default
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Even if refund date has passed, a 1-year credit (with seasonal rate adj if needed) If we rent some/all canceled nights, we will refund those $.
- Max adults per floor/night is 4, plus children OK. Or ask for an exception. No parties/events allowed. City rules max daytime use 12 people.
- Please sign/scan-email the rental agreement to owner. Accepting the booking means you accept the agreement's terms even if you don't send it to owner.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
About Leigh Anderson
We bike, hike snowshoe, ski and backpack and love the outdoors and Gorge/mountain views, brews and wine-tasting of Hood River. He is in high-tech marketing and she is a nurse working with moms and babies. We are quite often visiting our adorable grandkids or traveling.
Leigh Anderson purchased this house in 2009
Why Leigh Anderson chose Hood River
We went to a friend's wedding in Hood River, decided to look around at houses since we had time before it started. Within seconds of walking out onto the balcony and seeing the 'gorge-ous' panorama in front of us, we knew we had to make an offer. Just 4 days later we finalized the deal.
What makes this house unique
We love the quiet, the close-by biking, wineries and downtown restaurants, and sipping wine or a cold microbrew while watching the sunset. Alpenglow skies paint bright pink colors on Mt Adams and the high meadows across the river. We often mountain bike to the superb Post Canyon single-track trail system right from the house.