Cabin, 2 Bedrooms + Den, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Comfy cabin close to Bear Mountain
This cabin is very cozy. The view from the balcony is great. The beds and pillows are very comfortable (this is usually what I’ve noticed many cabins I have previously stayed in are lacking). The only minor cons I can think of is the lack of privacy (due to no doors to isolate bedrooms) and the steep narrow stairs to get to the top and bottom floors. All in all, I would definitely stay here again in the future.
The cabin was nice. The location was terrific. Had a great holiday stay.
Perfect for our family
Thank you for sharing your cabin with us. Our family had a great time and we look forward to staying with you again!
Cute cabin at excellent location
We stayed here three nights. The first night was unusual because of a big storm. Roads were closed and some streets had rivers running through. The power was out for hundreds of people, including us but the owner was very thoughtful and had a man deliver some firewood to us.
The beds were comfortable and the porch was nice with views of the slopes at Big Bear. If you want to walk to Big Bear, it would probably take 10 minutes and all downhill but then uphill on way back!
The kitchen is small but everything functions fine. The showers were great; super hot if you want and great water pressure. There are snow shovels available and we did you those. Our boys (12) enjoyed sledding down the hill outback. Two sleds were provided by the cabin. Some of the furniture etc is a little out-dated but gives it a super rustic vibe.
The reason I'm giving it four stars instead of five is:
1) Some small things could use an upgrade. Not sure if the paint in the bathroom was suppose to have a peeling look or if it needs to be painted and there were cobwebs in high places.
2) We couldn't get the DVD player to work and we're not 100% clear on how to work the Jacuzzi. I think it would be helpful if there was a little book with a guide on how to use the jacuzzi and DVD. The jacuzzi took a while to heat up but eventually got to 104 which was great. We tried everything to get the DVD working (brought some movies with us) not sure why it wouldn't work and there were two DVD players. Eventually we were able to hook up a laptop and stream Netflix.
The owner and property manager were very responsive and easy to work with as well.
Overall, I would stay here again and recommend it to my friends. Th