About the property
- Condo1250 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum StayNone
Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
Our ground floor unit is a ground floor 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condominium. The unit has about 1,250 square feet, open floor plan, and is a corner unit. The master bedroom has a king size bed, an onsuite, and a walk in closet. The 2nd bedroom has a queen size bed and a walk in closet. There is a 50in flat screen TV in the living room and there is also an about a 42in flat screen in the master bedroom. We are walking distance to Top Golf, iFly, and BassPro.
We have 17 properties in the area ranging from 1 to 3 bedrooms. Should this wonderful property not be available for the dates you need or will not accommodate your needs, chances are we have another property that will be a perfect match.
1. Our standard check-in time is 4:00 p.m. EST and our standard check-out time is by 11:00 a.m. EST.
2. This property is located about 10 minutes from Downtown Tampa, 15 minutes from Busch Gardens, and about 30-40 minutes from the beaches.
3. We do accept pets at some properties. There is a non-refundable pet fee of $150 per pet. All pets must weight 35lbs or less. WE DO NOT EXCEPT ANY EXOTIC ANIMALS.
4. We do not provide cribs or pack-in-play. There are local services that do provide those items should you desire to rent them.
5. Please note that we require a minimum payment of $500 at the time of booking and your remaining balance, if any, is due 30 days prior to your arrival. If your reservation total is less than $500 then your entire reservation amount is due at the time of booking.
6. If you pay with a credit card an additional 3% processing fee will be added to the reservation total. We only accept Visa, Discover, or MasterCard.
If you cancel 30 or more days prior to your arrival date we will issue you a refund of your prepaid amount(s) less an administrative fee of $100.
If you cancel less than 30 days prior to arrival then we can only issue you a refund if we are able to get the property released. Should that occur then we will issue you a refund less an administrative fee of $100.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 21, 2018
What makes this Condo unique
Ground floor 2 bedroom 2 bath.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Clean and neat, condo ready for us. Nice pool and gym, close to highways, shopping and restaurants.
It was very nice place to stay. The only thing i didn't like is that the top blanket wasn't clean...but overall it was very nice.
We were very comfortable and everything was super smooth...thank you!!
July 2017 Family vacation
Nice condo, very spacious.. I loved the master bath and walk in closet. Pool area was nice also.
Great place but bad service
The place was clean and nice. The only problem was the kitchen faucet was broken when we arrived and the whole time of our stay. The plumber showed up took a picture and said he would be back and we never saw him again.
Just condo of was very clean. It was very convenient to everything.
If you are looking for a good restaurant taste of Berlin Is very good and authentic. It is about 15 minutes away from the condo. We enjoyed our stay.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
From $650 per week
Cleaning Fee = $150
Pet Fee = $150 per pet (max of 2 pets and must be less than 35lbs) No Exotic Pets
Damage Protection Fee = $69 (gives up to $1,500 in accidental damage protection)
Any credit card payments will incur a 3% Processing Fee
Month rates are available.