Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Artist's Cottage sleeps 2- 4,
The artist studio has a King size bed in the large great room, there is an adjoining bed room with twin beds. All beds have mosquito nets. There are ceiling fans in bothe sleeping areas
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Smoking allowed - smoking allowed on outside verandas and patiossmoking allowed on outside verandas and patios
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Travelers arriving with odd behavior due to drugs or alcohol wil not be accepted.Any guests on the property must be approved by the owners.
- Lock up valuables. Lock doors and gates for the security of everyone. The owners are not responsible for travelers negligence.
- Please take care of appliances and articles for your use.Please replace or pay for anything broken.
Hosted by Karen & Ronnie Schleifer,Glory Be, P.O.Box 5 Tower Isle St. Mary, Jamaica, W.I.Ask a question
About Karen & Ronnie Schleifer,Glory Be, P.O.Box 5 Tower Isle St. Mary, Jamaica, W.I.
The enchanting property of Glory Be was purchased in 1951 by renowned marine artist, Marion Simmons, who designed the main house and the studio cottage. Karen Schleifer is the grand niece of Marion Simmons and is the present owner. Karen is American and lives in the main house with her husband Ronnie Schleifer, who was in the hotel business for 20 years. Together they have renovated and landscaped in the exquisite taste and style of Karens aunt. The whole property is Karen’s continuing work of art! Upgrades and landscaping are constantly being done.
Karen & Ronnie Schleifer,Glory Be, P.O.Box 5 Tower Isle St. Mary, Jamaica, W.I. purchased this Cottage in 1951
Why Karen & Ronnie Schleifer,Glory Be, P.O.Box 5 Tower Isle St. Mary, Jamaica, W.I. chose Tower Isle
Glory Be says it all! When the bush was cleared, the glorious view was revealed. It was Sir Noel Coward, the English playwriter who lived further along the road on the property of Firefly, who agreed with Marion Simmons to name her property 'Glory Be'. Because the view was so spectacular!
What makes this Cottage unique
The tropical light is ever changing. The sunsets are fabulous and always different. It is an oasis from the hustle and bustle of Ocho Rios. Glory Be is the ultimate destination for the discerning traveler looking for an intimate and romantic hideaway right at the Carribean sea.
- english, spanish