Come experience the Rocky Mountains and beautiful Breckenridge in this comfortable, expansive mountain chalet featuring panoramic mountain views of the Ten Mile Range from the vaulted great room, wraparound deck and private hot tub! Spread out in this completely remodeled 3-level alpine home with 5 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms and 2 large recreation/relaxation areas - all set on a private lot in Breckenridge's Peak 7 neighborhood.
** Repeat guests - call Evolve for a 10% discount! **
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed | Bedroom 4: 3 Bunk Beds (Sleeps 6) | Bedroom 5 (Enclosed Loft): Full Bed | Great Room: Futon | Additional Sleeping: Extra-long Leather Couches (Not Pullouts)
Breckenridge Mountain Chalet -- Where Colorado Memories are Made
You’ll fall in love with the spacious and dramatic great room on the main floor and its massive stone fireplace. It’s a wonderful place for your group to gather, enjoy a fire, take in the views, play games, watch a movie, eat, or just simply relax. Two sliding glass doors lead from the great room to the wraparound deck, hot tub and stunning views. This alone ensures a truly memorable vacation experience!
The brand new recreation room with granite/maple wet bar and gaming area offers a spacious comfortable secondary retreat for larger groups. A new wide screen TV with XBox add to the fun. You may find you hang out there just as much as the great room!
Conveniently located on a private 1/2 lot in the forested Peak 7 neighborhood of Breckenridge, you’ll be within minutes of world-class skiing, snowboarding, nordic and snowshoe trails, snowmobiling, skating, tubing, and other winter activities in Summit County.
Summertime in Colorado is also gorgeous, and Breckenridge is always busy with festivals and other events. This home has ready access to the best summer activities, including great hiking, mountain and road biking, off-roading, rafting, fishing, and golfing. (Of course, you may never want to leave the great room and hot tub on the deck!) Nearby trailheads offer access to endless of acres of National Forest and trails for hiking, biking and Nordic pursuits.
The chalet is also only minutes from beautiful, historic downtown Breckenridge, with its over 200 shops, galleries, boutiques, restaurants and recreation center! Winter, Spring, Fall or Summer, Breckenridge is a vibrant mountain town with numerous events going on.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a spacious wrap-around deck, private hot tub, 2 recreation/relaxation areas, multiple TVs, cable/satellite, blu-ray player, Xbox 360 (w/ Kinect), fully equipped kitchen, games and more!
- Fully-remodeled home: bask in the luxury
- Outstanding location - on a large private lot in Breckenridge's picturesque Peak 7 neighborhood, close to the slopes, downtown and trails
- Incredible views: panoramic vistas of Ten Mile Range, Buffalo Mountain, Keystone, and more
We have been busy at the Chalet in the last couple of years, completely renovating and expanding the accomodations. If you have stayed with us in the past, you'll appreciate the same gorgeous setting and views, but you will be amazed -- as we are -- at the transformation of our mountain home. Some of the many improvements we have made since 2011 include:
- New granite and maple kitchen
- New powder room
- New master bath
- New lower bath with double sinks
- New Pella windows and doors
- New carpet
- New enclosed sleeping loft
- New lower level with bunk room, bath and rec room/wet bar
- New fixtures, flooring
- Modis- A true gem in Breckenridge with melt-in-your-mouth nouveau American cuisine!
- Downstairs at Eric's
- Mi Casa
- No Smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book (No college groups)
- No bookings for groups larger than 14 people
- No loud noise after 10 pm
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
- Please note that all of Breckenridge during the winter can have multiple feet of snow on the roads. Please use a 4 wheel drive car and drive carefully!
- Please note that the driveway is steep. It is plowed and maintained during the winter months, but a 4 wheel drive vehicle is highly recommended
- **Driveway was recently updated with off-season grading improvements. However, 4 wheel drive with snow/winter tires is still highly recommended**