On the houses Colibri, Tuim and Tucano:
The houses have 60m2 + balcony, accommodate from 4 to 5 people. It has 2 bedrooms (with comfortable box beds), 1 of which are air conditioned, 2 bedrooms with ceiling fans), 2 bathrooms, living room with 42 "flat screen TV, 2-seater sofa bed and ceiling fan , well equipped kitchen, with refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffee maker and other utensils. Yard with barbecue; each room accommodates 2 people, the suite is double bed, the 2nd one is reversible, it can be: with 2 single beds or 1 double bed and the living room has a sofa bed for 2 people. The houses have beautiful views of the Canal de São Sebastião.
About the Little Suite:
It is a single space of 20m2 + balcony, sleeps 2 people or double c / 1 small child, has air conditioning, TV, minibar, microwave, coffee maker, other utensils (no stove or barbecue);
Our houses are very close to the beaches of Perequê and Itaguassú, in a pleasant place, quiet, without noise, without, however, being far from the infrastructure of gastronomy, sports practices and shopping of the Island. Our location is great, north facing position, 700 m from the Itaguaçu beach, near the shopping center, 10 minutes from the ferry and 10 minutes from Historical Center (Village);
A family atmosphere, with a beautiful view of the Sea of Saint Sebastian Canal, perfect place to enjoy the setting of the sun in Ilhabela. The houses were inaugurated in 2013, is a perfect choice for those seeking nature and comfort.
- The house is delivered clean and the price already includes: Full bed linen, including pillows + bath towels for use in the house (request for exchanges, will be charged);
- Packages Above 10 daily, we offer 1 change of towels, 1 change of bed linen and 1 cleaning of courtesy (to match the day);
- The location is great: coming from the ferry head north, we are 700m from Itaguaçu beach, near the shopping center, 10 minutes from the Ferry and 10 minutes from the Historic Center (Vila);
- Ilhabela is quiet and we are located at the end of a little crosswalk, very calm;
- The house has a full kitchen, with refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffee maker and other utensils;
- Timetable: Check-in: from 6 pm. - Check-out: at 14h. (Flexible on request, if available, except January);
- We do not provide towels to take on the beach;
- We do not provide beach chairs;
- We supply the hygiene products for arrival, but we do not make replacement;
- We are not hostel, therefore we do not offer food, room service and laundry;
"It's not a gated community, we're at the end of a quiet little walk,
- Noting that the minimum price of the houses is for 4 people: a) One child up to 2 years old is free on the same bed, the other ones pay: Children from 2 to 6 years pay 50% and 7 and above pay normal fare apply in the extended holidays packages, consult prices), b) Additional persons above 4 pay normal rates;
- Prices advertised as standard fare, is for the off season which runs from April to November, except for the holidays and holiday packages.
- The Vila Paulino is a Vilinha with 4 houses (Colibri, Tuim, Tucano and Suite Cubs). The houses are in the same standard of size and decoration, in case the chosen house is unavailable or under maintenance, the guest will have the house replaced by one of the others in availability;
- Small / medium sized animals (up to 15kg.) Are accepted and will be charged a fee of R $ 100.00 per week per animal (in the Junior Suite not accepted).
With 83% of preserved Atlantic Forest, Ilhabela is home to a rich biodiversity. Trails that allow observation of lush tropical flora and fauna, beautiful beaches, charming villages caiçaras, numerous archaeological site and pristine waterfalls.