Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Townhome 2 Bedroom + Queen Size Pull Out Couch, 1.5 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
Living room has a pull out queen bed
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter:
- If you feel the need to move furniture, Please return it back where you found it. If not, we will have to deduct $20 from your damage deposit.
- No animals allowed. If we find evidence of an animal in the house, you will forfeit your entire damage deposit.
- No loud parties after 9 PM. Our neighbors are working people and need their rest.
Don't pay for your booking outside our website or app.
About Jonnie Blaylock
I first visited the Emerald Coast as a Second Lieutenant in the Army in 1974 and fell in love with the area. In 1987 I got the chance to move here and work at Eglin AFB as an electronics engineer and have been here ever since. When we decided to get into the vacation rental business, we decided that we wanted to concentrate on making vacationing more affordable to families visiting the Emerald Coast. Our properties are different than the typical beach front condo, in that we are located in quiet neighborhoods, away from the hustle and bustle of the typical tourist crowd. They are typically within 8 miles of the beach, and usually at least $1000 less expensive per week.
Jonnie Blaylock purchased this Townhome in 2012
Why Jonnie Blaylock chose Lake Lorraine
This property is off the beaten path. Just 5 miles to the beautiful white sandy beaches of Fort Walton Beach, without the hectic traffic of the tourist area. Get a two bedroom town home for less than a hotel room on the beach. Also conviently located within 4 miles of the west gate of Eglin AFB.
What makes this Townhome unique