Well Appointed Suite, Smart TV, Free Wifi(32 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-6 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 5)
- for your comfort 5 persons maximum;
- GAS FIREPLACE in Great Room;
- 3 nights minimum bookings accepted in low season;
- 6 nights minimum July/August;
- 1000 square feet of living space;
- private Keyed entrance;
- very important for you - FREE WIFI;
- SMART TV (Use your own Netflix password)
- gas fireplace for those chilly evenings;
- lots of comfortable seating;
- Open Concept;
- sunset views from the large windows;
- ceiling fan;
- 60 inch LED HD SMART TV;
- Surround Sound;
- Blu Ray DVD player;
- radio with CD and tape player;
- free WIFI;
- you can rent a movie on the TV on Shaw on Demand to be paid for on checkout;
- large dining table
- fully equipped kitchen, with sit at bar for socializing;
- stainless steel stove with convection oven, above range microwave, dishwasher, 3 door refrigerator with ice/water dispenser;
- electric coffee maker with start up coffee supplied;
- all the tools you will require to prepare a meal;
- crock pot;
- large roasting pan for turkey;
- stacking large capacity clothes washer/dryer;
- your own hot water tank (40 gallon).
- super comfortable queen bed;
- bedside tables both sides of bed with reading lamps;
- closet with lots of hangers supplied;
- ceiling fan;
- 43' flatscreen HDTV.
- double bed and twin bed;
- closet with lots of hangers;
- 5 drawer dresser;
- ceiling fan.
4 piece bath with awesome shower,;
- large skylite nice and bright.
- iron and ironing board in suite;
- all linens supplied for bedroom, bathroom and kitchen.
- cards with crib board;
- for your enjoyment, we have a private OASIS area in the backyard, with barbecue,
- picnic table,
- 4 outside chairs, and hoola hoops for the kids.
YOUR NEW NEIGHBOURHOOD
- located 0.5km from the Gorge Waterway walkway,
- canoeing and kayaking in the Gorge,
- running/biking right outside the door, through the beautiful forest to the Galloping Goose Trail, which goes on from Sidney to Victoria and out to Westshore and on to Jordan River,
- walking trails in a quiet west coast park,
- 5k to Victoria General Hospital,
- 10k to Royal Jubilee Hospital,
- beautiful Beacon Hill Park 7k,
- movie theatre, skating rink, library, shopping mall, Starbucks, Government Liquor Store, private liquor store, all within a short walking distance;
- around the corner is a bus line (#11) to take you to beautiful downtown Victoria ,
- 2 blocks to bus line (#26), to take you directly to UVIC,
- bus schedules online.
Keywords: LARGE Carriage suite, flat, apartment, 2 bedroom, very spacious with beautiful sunset views, long term renters welcome
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- On floor 2
- 1000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 5
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- bath with rain shower; beautiful skylite
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Clothes Dryer:
- Gas Fireplace:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Parking Off Street:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
Fully appointed with a full size convection stove. There is a BLUE box for bottles, cans, cardboard, and paper. Also a GREEN container for kitchen waste, and a WHITE garbage container for the remainder. ...moreless
- Pantry Items:
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2017 Spring Rates
May 1 - Jun 30, 2017
3 night min stay
2017 Summer Rates
Jul 1 - Sep 30, 2017
6 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning fee $76.31
- Refundable Damage Deposit $228.93
$300.00 damage deposit to be returned on checkout if no damage
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- 0.5 kilometres to the Gorge Waterway;
. 500 metres Cuthbert Holmes forest with paths to Tillicum and to the Galloping Goose, a biking and running trail that goes on forever;
- Pearkes Recreation Centre (2 blocks) has a library, skating rink, and a wonderful GYM for working out, and rooms to rent for special occasions such as kids' birthday parties;
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: We have lived in this area for 26 years, so can help you locate whatever you are looking for. We absolutely love Victoria, and the location of our home. You will too!! We are retired, we love to run and walk, we love to travel and to meet new friends.
Why the Owner Chose Gorge -Tillicum Area, Victoria, BC, Canada:
Our home is in the beautiful GORGE area and is a great choice for a vacation, either for family, friends or a couple. You can go out the front door RIGHT one and a half blocks to the forested park with trails (Cuthbert Holmes Park); and LEFT 0.5 km to the beautiful GORGE waterway walk. You will love it!! There is so much for kids to do locally.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
Gas fireplace for chilly evenings. Lots of room for you and your family. This is a very peaceful setting. In the backyard, for your enjoyment, there is the OASIS - a private area for just you and your family to enjoy with a barbeque, picnic table, and lots of flora and fauna for ambiance.
- Primary: 250-380-1167 Please leave VOICEMAIL if no response.
- Secondary: 250-415-2010
Links to more information:
Blue Heron checking out his dinner - herring, cutthroat, coho salmon.
Dining area - can supply more chairs if needed
Very large greatroom - view of fireplace.
Master bedroom - view towards windows
A wharf that you will see when walking on the Gorge walkway
The Gorge Bridge - underneath are the reversing falls - not a safe way to canoe
entry to Cuthbert Holmes Park just a block away - beautiful and peaceful
Baby raccoons 2012 (there were a total of 4 babies)
Canoeing in the Gorge - such fun and look at the swan - there were 6 this year
private backyard - sorry it's sideways
Front of house - your suite is over the garage - all 1000 square feet
Convection oven, brand new over stove microwave both convenient and modern
Part of GREAT ROOM with view from front window - sunsets are awesome
Skylite in bathroom - so pleasant and bright
Bedroom #2 - twin and double beds - both very comfortable
The OASIS for your comfort and privacy!!
Swan on Colquitz Creek (there were 6 sighted in December
Barred owl - November 2011 Cuthbert Holmes Park
Mama Racoon in August - our neighbour's backyard!
Coho salmon returning to Colquitz Creek from ocean - November
Bathroom (sorry it's sideways)
Kitchen from great room
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Sunday, February 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.