Welcome to PJs OFF THE GORGE
You will love it here! For your comfort, we have a 5 person maximum rule for sleeping. Also there is a 6 night minimum for booking but we can consider less if you wish. You have your own entrance and doorbell.
There is a gas fireplace in the great room with lots of comfortable seating for everyone to visit and/or watch the 60" SMART TV. We also have SURROUND SOUND. If you wish, you can rent a movie on SHAW ON DEMAND and pay us on checkout.
Suite is open concept so you can visit while you are cooking. There is a ceiling fan in each room..
There is a BLU RAY DVD and a radio with tape and CD. Nice sound.
The dining room has a large dining table with room for 6.
The kitchen is fully equipped, and has a sit-at bar for socializing. Moving along, you have your own washer and dryer, and a 40 gallon hot water tank.
The larger bedroom has a queen bed, side tables with lamps, your own 43" TV, closet with lots of hangers and a ceiling fan.
The second bedroom is a bit smaller but very comfortable. There is double bed and a twin bed for the kids or whomever you have staying. There is a 5 drawer dresser and also a ceiling fan.
The bathrrom has a huge skylite to make it very bright, and is 4 piece with an awesome shower.
There is a vacuum for your use, iron and ironing board, all linens supplied for bedroom, bath and kitchen
For your enjoyment, we have a private area in the backyard, with small but excellent barbecue. There is a picnic table and extra chairs for your use
YOUR NEW NEIGHBOURHOOD
- located 0.5km from the Gorge Waterway walkway,
- canoeing and kayaking in the Gorge,
- running/biking right outside the door, through the beautiful forest to the Galloping Goose Trail, which goes on from Sidney to Victoria and out to Westshore and on to Jordan River,
- walking trails in a quiet west coast park,
- 5k to Victoria General Hospital,
- 10k to Royal Jubilee Hospital,
- beautiful Beacon Hill Park 7k,
- movie theatre, skating rink, library, shopping mall, Starbucks, Government Liquor Store, private liquor store, all within a short walking distance;
If you like, you can catch a city bus around the corner (#11) to take you to beautiful downtown Victoria ,
- 2 blocks to bus line (#26), to take you directly to UVIC,
- bus schedules online.
Keywords: LARGE Carriage suite, flat, apartment, 2 bedroom, very spacious with beautiful sunset views, long term renters welcome