Luxurious Loreto Bay, Location, Location, Location(50 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Villa, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2.5 Baths, (Sleeps 5)
This luxury home is built in authentic Mission style architecture and just steps away from the beach, with views of the Sierra de la Giganta mountain range. Beautifully appointed and furnished, the home features interior courtyard and rooftop terrace to view the stunning mountains and the Sea of Cortez. There are three outside living areas to enjoy and warm your soul.
A beautifully landscaped private interior courtyard is the perfect place for morning coffee. Turn on the gurgling fountain and exotic birds come for a morning dip. Enjoy a sunset or cocktails on the upper deck, complete with lounge chairs, patio set, outdoor refrigerator, sink and barbecue. Late at night, fall asleep under the stars as the ceiling fan whirls away your cares from the spectacular viewing tower. Activities are numerous, including scuba diving, kayaking, deep sea fishing, snorkeling, mountain biking, hiking, and whale watching. Surrounding amenities include pools, a tennis center, a natural preserve, and a championship-caliber golf course.
Keywords: villa, casa, house
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2011
- 2400 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Children Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 5-6
- Each Bedroom has its own master bath, one with a walk in shower and the other with a shower and large soaking tub. The sleep sofa in the living room is a high quality foam mattress but probably only sleeps one comfortably. (or two kids). We have an extra half bath of the living room so everyone can have their own private bath!...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Three story attached home where the mountains meet the sea in fabulous Loreto Bay. Two complete separate living quarters with a central courtyard and garden and a viewing tower with ceiling fan and electricity. Over 2400 sq. feet of luxury living space. There is also a second private entry into the downstairs master bedroom with sea garden and overhead rain shower, perfect for showering after the beach or a hot day out fishing! State of the art kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher and microwave. Large living room with separate 1/2 bath can easily accommodate 6 people. The downstairs bedroom bedroom suite has their own private bath and shower. The upstairs bedroom suite has its own spacious shower. Three outdoor living areas including a rooftop gas grill, wet bar and patio area. The viewing tower features new bench seating. Great for morning breakfast, sunset gazing or an afternoon nap. ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
We have special local cooks who can make a wonderful meal for 2 or many more for very little money. It is nice to have this avail. if you have to feed a lot of people or want to make a nice meal....moreless
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden:
Pool / Spa
(3) One pool is at the Hotel on the beach. 3 min. walk. Beach is right there), The hotel pool, has chairs and palapas, a restaurant and swim up bar. One community pool is hidden behind the Wine Bar. The lap pool is 3 minutes in the other direction from the casa. ...moreless
- Private Pool:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet Fee $0
- Cleaning fee $125
MAY SPECIAL REDUCED RATES FOR 2016 PICK DATES AND I WILL QUOTE YOU A 30% discount in my return email to you. Best Value for Large Casa Bohemia!! Highest Rated home on VRBO.
Other rates can be provided upon request.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Less than 400 feet to the beach and Sea of Cortez with all the amenities of the Inn at Loreto Bay. The hotel pool is a 5 minute walk with shade palapas, kayak rentals, swim up bar and beach. The homeowners salt water pool is just across the street and great for little ones.. The hotel has restaurants, spa, workout facilities, chairs and often spanish lessons, water aerobics and other activities from time to time. Our home is walking distance to 3 restaurants, a wine bar, two coffee shops, groceries, kayak/snorkel rentals, fishing, golf, and tennis.
The town of Loreto is an authentic Mexican village complete with historic sites, restaurants, shops, bars, marina with fishing excursions, scuba/snorkel and whale-watching excursions, desert mountains with lots of off-roading and hiking.
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: We love to travel and have lived in the US, UK and Europe, but this is the first place that feels comfortable, welcoming, relaxing and home!
Why the Owner Chose Loreto Municipality, Baja California Sur, Mexico:
We love Loreto because it's so laid back yet has all the amenities. It's the anti-Cabo.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
The clear warm dry weather. Your blood pressure drops a few steps within an hour of arriving.
- Primary: 206-612-4663
- Secondary: 206-218-5934
Links to more information:
The central courtyard garden with fountain is the tranquil heart of main level.
Large soaking tub and shower in downstairs master suite.
State-of-the-art kitchen with all amenities, granite counters, mountain view
The front door of our home. Come on in!
A mosaic in the courtyard sets a tranquil mood.
Interior courtyard staircase to upstairs master bedroom, decks and viewing tower
Breathtaking mountain views from sun deck and lounge area.
Only rental with built-in "Casbah" bench seating. My favorite room.
Brand New Lap Pool just a 3 minute walk from our home. Breathtaking!
Authentic Mexican village of Loreto. Historic sites, restaurants and more.
Breathtaking Agua Verde. South of Loreto about 30 mi. Amazing views everywhere!
Breathtaking 18 holes of golf.
One of two master bedrooms, this one with private garden and outdoor shower!
Spacious living room and dining room adjoin the interior courtyard garden.
Your own private entrance with outdoor rain shower outside the downstairs master
Courtyard-level cafe. Great for morning coffee or a snack.
Second Master bedroom with kingsize bed and magnificent views!
Patio with grill, wet-bar and fridge. Great for those sunset views.
Your viewing tower with views of the magnificent ever-changing mountains
Pool with beach beyond. Kayak/snorkel rentals, gym, bar, restaurants and more!
Kayaking just off our beach at Punta Nopolo. See tropical fish from the boat
View of historic Loreto, the cathedral and Baja's oldest mission
Isla Coronado, a must see boat ride less than an hour away. 1 of many adventures
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Monday, January 16, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.