Ocean Front Sanctuary(3 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Condo - 2 Bedrooms + Cot & 2 Bathrooms - Sleeps 4 to 5
1. TRULY BEACH FRONT – Front line beach front with unobstructed 180 degrees ocean and beach vistas. So close you can hear the rhythm of waves washing the shore.
2. ONLY 5 STAR REVIEWS – Reference guest testimonials placed on our VRBO web portal:
3. PRIMARY HOME – Home is set-up and furnished as a primary residence – unlike most beach properties with minimal kitchenware, appliances, enhancements and furnishings.
4. ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFE – linens laundered, condo cleaned and soaps provided – all without ingredients or scents that may be offensive to guests with chemical and environmental sensitivities. UV and Reverse osmosis drinking water system. No smoking or pets allowed.
Guests return year after year with requests to book lodging 12+ months in advance.
Your get-a-way to: rest, relax, restore -- and have fun in the sun. Modern architecture, kitchen and furnishings -- only 10 years old. Condo has 1,700 FT2 of living space - interior & terraces. Ocean view sunsets and mountain view sunrises year round.
AMENITIES -- condo is set –up as a primary residence with the following features:
LOTS OF LIGHT: Windows and sliding doors & shades facing onto a continuous terrace on the east, south and west sides offering commanding ocean views
COMPLETE KITCHEN: 4 burner (each burner with 20 heat gradations) electric range, built-in regular oven, microwave / convection counter-top oven, food processor, two juicers, blender, taco / sandwich heater, separate coffee and hot water makers, dishwasher and garbage disposal
CEILING FANS: In each bedroom, dining room and living room
AIR CONDITIONING: Separate controls in each bedroom, living room & dining room
BAR -- with extensive glassware & utensils
UV AND REVERSE OSMOSIS DRINKING WATER SYSTEM: No need for bottled water
TERRACE COMFORTS: Gas BBQ, dining table, 6 chairs and 2 chaise lounges - all with cushions.
JAPANESE SOAKING TUB: Master suite with open window to the ocean
FLAT PANEL TV + SHAW DIRECT ENGLISH PROGRAMMING: High end package with several movie & French language channels
DVD PLAYER: + library of movies.
BOSE iPOD / iPHONE PLAYER
Wi-Fi INTERNET: High speed connection via land line phone
LAND LINE PHONE: Local & long distance calls - free
IRON & IRONING BOARD
HIGH RESOLUTION BINICULARS - for whale watching and scanning Banderas Bay
BEDROOM READING LIGHTS: Both sides of the bed, each bedroom
MAID SERVICE: Once weekly maid service (includes: normal cleaning, bedding and bath towel change; excludes: beach towels, personal laundry, kitchenware & dishes).
TURN KEY: You will find assorted pool / beach accessories (beach towels and body surf board), a variety of kitchen condiments and a supply of laundry detergent, kitchen and bathroom supplies.
WELCOME GIFT: To greet you on your arrival, we will have a quality bottle of wine awaiting you: your choice of red, white or a non-alcoholic alternative.
KITE TOWERS -- The architecture is modern and the building is 10 years old. The complex is known for:
LOCATION: Directly on the beach - so close you can hear the cadence of waves rhythmically washing the shore. Perched on the 7th floor – the condo is well above palm trees providing commanding, unobstructed, 180 degree views - whale watching, dolphins playing and scenic views from the south to the north shores.
PRIVATE BEACH: Palapas, chairs and tables - accessed by key pad controlled gate. The condo is positioned at the mid-point on the best 4 mile stretch of beach on the 52 mile rim of Banderas Bay. The clean sandy beach is superb for long walks at low tide, catching waves on body boards or wading far out as it gently slopes into the sea - no holes, rocks or other hazards. Federally certified with life guard on duty daily monitoring roped off swimming area - off-limits to jet skis and other pleasure craft.
COMMON AREA SWIMMING POOL: 20 meter pool (with additional shallow children's section) is complete with deck lounges & umbrellas, tiled terrace, gardens, swim-up bar and lighted pergola with tables, chairs & BBQ for gatherings.
LOW DENSITY / TRANQUILITY: Only 32 condos in the building - 80% are 2nd home beach properties occasionally used by owners and seldom rented.
CONVENIENCE / SECURITY: Three security personnel 24 / 7 - one at front gate, one at beach gates and one to assist you with luggage / grocery provisions. Ice & cold beverages sold on site - limited selection. Adjacent to the “ETC” public beach club - easy access for a quick meal / snacks / drinks.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- On floor 7
- 1700 sq. ft.
- Elevator : Two
- Max. occupancy 5
- Children Welcome
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Japanese Soaking Tub. Custom built-in cabinetry & lighting.
- Satellite / Cable:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Gambling Casinos
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning:
- Broadband Access:
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Deck / Patio:
Pool / Spa
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 15 - Nov 15, 2017
7 night min stay
Nov 16 - May 15, 2018
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $600
- Taxes Not included
Once weekly maid service is covered in the lodging fee. (includes: normal cleaning, bedding and bath towel change; excludes: beach towels, personal laundry & kitchenware).
Electricity usage and end of stay maid service costs are additional and deducted from the security deposit.
PayPal or bank funds transfer. 50% of lodging fee is due immediately to confirm the reservation and is non-refundable. Balance of lodging fee & security deposit are due 3 days before arrival.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
(1) Vallarta Adventures Tours - 5 minutes to 'Zip' lines through the jungle, rappelling down water falls, Rhythms of the Night presentation on the South Shore; ( 2) 5 minutes to two 18 hole golf courses; (3) Jet Ski rentals and Parasailing 2 minutes down the beach; (4) 5 - 7 minutes to Major Stores (Wall Mart, Mega & Chedraui); (5) numerous restaurant options - ethnicity & price range; (6) Movie theater - 5 minutes away; (7) Live entertainment (jazz to rock) in neighboring Bucerias and La Cruz de Huanacaxtle.
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: I am a California licensed real estate broker providing private client services for beach properties (beach front, ocean view or near beach) on the north shore of Banderas Bay. We are semi-retired here - have a second home in Carmel, CA. Practice real estate as broker associate with Coldwell Banker Del Monte Realty on the Monterey Peninsula. We enjoy the varied local restaurants and many activities offered throughout the year in greater Puerto Vallarta. Exercise alternatives - lap swimming in our Kite Towers pool, walking the beach at low tide, playing tennis and riding bicycles. A glass of wine together - catching every sunset from our ocean front terrace. Is there a better way to celebrate the end of each day? We absolutely love it here - and know you will, too. Best regards, Norm & Mary Sue
Why the Owner Chose Flamingos, Nayarit, Mexico:
1. TRULY BEACH FRONT – Front line beach front with unobstructed 180 degrees ocean and beach vistas. So close you can hear the rhythm of waves washing the shore. 2. ONLY 5 STAR REVIEWS – Reference guest testimonials placed on our VRBO web portal: http://www.vrbo.com/361105#reviews 3. PRIMARY HOME – Home is set-up and furnished as a primary residence – unlike most beach properties with minimal kitchenware, appliances, enhancements and furnishings. 4. ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFE – linens laundered, condo cleaned and soaps provided – all without ingredients or scents that may be offensive to guests with chemical and environmental sensitivities. UV and Reverse osmosis drinking water system. No smoking or pets allowed.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Nearby - Vallarta Adventures Tours - Zip lines through the jungle, rappelling down water falls, Rhythms of the Night presentation on the South Shore, Swimming with Dolphins.
- Primary: 415 990 9150 (California, USA)
- Secondary: +52 13222974283
Links to more information:
Terrace View South
Terrace View North
Condo Location in Building
Master Bath Cabinet
Common Bath Cabinet
Infinity Pool & Private Beach
Bar & Media Cabinet
Master Bath Sink
Master Bath - Japanese Soaking Tub - View to Ocean
Common Bath Sink
Terrace View Southwest
Sunset - Banderas Bay
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, April 25, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.