About the property
- Condo1700 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay0 - 7 nights
Condo - 2 Bedrooms + Cot & 2 Bathrooms - Sleeps 4 to 5
FOUR REASONS TO BOOK LODGING WITH US:
1. TRULY BEACH FRONT – Front line beach front with unobstructed 180 degrees ocean and beach vistas. So close you can hear the rhythm of waves washing the shore.
2. ONLY 5 STAR REVIEWS – Reference guest testimonials placed on our VRBO web portal:
3. PRIMARY HOME – Home is set-up and furnished as a primary residence – unlike most beach properties with minimal kitchenware, appliances, enhancements and furnishings.
4. ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFE – linens laundered, condo cleaned and soaps provided – all without ingredients or scents that may be offensive to guests with chemical and environmental sensitivities. UV and Reverse osmosis drinking water system. No smoking or pets allowed.
Guests return year after year with requests to book lodging 12+ months in advance.
Your get-a-way to: rest, relax, restore -- and have fun in the sun. Modern architecture, kitchen and furnishings -- only 10 years old. Condo has 1,700 FT2 of living space - interior & terraces. Ocean view sunsets and mountain view sunrises year round.
AMENITIES -- condo is set –up as a primary residence with the following features:
LOTS OF LIGHT: Windows and sliding doors & shades facing onto a continuous terrace on the east, south and west sides offering commanding ocean views
COMPLETE KITCHEN: 4 burner (each burner with 20 heat gradations) electric range, built-in regular oven, microwave / convection counter-top oven, food processor, two juicers, blender, taco / sandwich heater, separate coffee and hot water makers, dishwasher and garbage disposal
CEILING FANS: In each bedroom, dining room and living room
AIR CONDITIONING: Separate controls in each bedroom, living room & dining room
BAR -- with extensive glassware & utensils
UV AND REVERSE OSMOSIS DRINKING WATER SYSTEM: No need for bottled water
TERRACE COMFORTS: Gas BBQ, dining table, 6 chairs and 2 chaise lounges - all with cushions.
FLAT PANEL TV + SHAW DIRECT ENGLISH PROGRAMMING: High end package with several movie & French language channels
DVD PLAYER: + library of movies.
BOSE iPOD / iPHONE PLAYER
Wi-Fi INTERNET: High speed connection via land line phone
LAND LINE PHONE: Local & long distance calls - free
IRON & IRONING BOARD
HIGH RESOLUTION BINOCULARS - for whale watching and scanning Banderas Bay
BEDROOM READING LIGHTS: Both sides of the bed, each bedroom
MAID SERVICE: Once weekly maid service (includes: normal cleaning, bedding and bath towel change; excludes: beach towels, personal laundry, kitchenware & dishes).
TURN KEY: You will find assorted pool / beach accessories (beach towels and body surf board), a variety of kitchen condiments and a supply of laundry detergent, kitchen and bathroom supplies.
WELCOME GIFT: To greet you on your arrival, we will have a quality bottle of wine awaiting you: your choice of red, white or a non-alcoholic alternative.
KITE TOWERS -- The architecture is modern and the building is 10 years old. The complex is known for:
LOCATION: Directly on the beach - so close you can hear the cadence of waves rhythmically washing the shore. Perched on the 7th floor – the condo is well above palm trees providing commanding, unobstructed, 180 degree views - whale watching, dolphins playing and scenic views from the south to the north shores.
PRIVATE BEACH: Palapas, chairs and tables - accessed by key pad controlled gate. The condo is positioned at the mid-point on the best 4 mile stretch of beach on the 52 mile rim of Banderas Bay. The clean sandy beach is superb for long walks at low tide, catching waves on body boards or wading far out as it gently slopes into the sea - no holes, rocks or other hazards. Federally certified with life guard on duty daily monitoring roped off swimming area - off-limits to jet skis and other pleasure craft.
COMMON AREA SWIMMING POOL: 20 meter pool (with additional shallow children's section) is complete with deck lounges & umbrellas, tiled terrace, gardens, swim-up bar and lighted pergola with tables, chairs & BBQ for gatherings.
LOW DENSITY / TRANQUILITY: Only 32 condos in the building - 80% are 2nd home beach properties occasionally used by owners and seldom rented.
CONVENIENCE / SECURITY: Three security personnel 24 / 7 - one at front gate, one at beach gates and one to assist you with luggage / grocery provisions. Ice & cold beverages sold on site - limited selection. Adjacent to the “ETC” public beach club - easy access for a quick meal / snacks / drinks.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 23, 2018
I am a California licensed real estate broker providing private client services for beach properties (beach front, ocean view or near beach) on the north shore of Banderas Bay. We are semi-retired here - have a second home in Carmel, CA. Practice real estate as broker associate with Coldwell Banker Del Monte Realty on the Monterey Peninsula. We enjoy the varied local restaurants and many activities offered throughout the year in greater Puerto Vallarta. Exercise alternatives - lap swimming in our Kite Towers pool, walking the beach at low tide, playing tennis and riding bicycles. A glass of wine together - catching every sunset from our ocean front terrace. Is there a better way to celebrate the end of each day? We absolutely love it here - and know you will, too. Best regards, Norm & Mary Sue
Owner purchased this Condo in 2007
Why Owner chose Nuevo Vallarta
1. TRULY BEACH FRONT – Front line beach front with unobstructed 180 degrees ocean and beach vistas. So close you can hear the rhythm of waves washing the shore. 2. ONLY 5 STAR REVIEWS – Reference guest testimonials placed on our VRBO web portal: http://www.vrbo.com/361105#reviews 3. PRIMARY HOME – Home is set-up and furnished as a primary residence – unlike most beach properties with minimal kitchenware, appliances, enhancements and furnishings. 4. ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFE – linens laundered, condo cleaned and soaps provided – all without ingredients or scents that may be offensive to guests with chemical and environmental sensitivities. UV and Reverse osmosis drinking water system. No smoking or pets allowed.
What makes this Condo unique
Nearby - Vallarta Adventures Tours - Zip lines through the jungle, rappelling down water falls, Rhythms of the Night presentation on the South Shore, Swimming with Dolphins.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Chef's Paradise, Excellent Bed, and Amazing Views
Three reasons why we return year after year to this particular condo:
1. WELL-EQUIPPED KITCHEN: This kitchen is better equipped than my kitchen at home. I really appreciate that because I have more time to experiment with cooking when I’m on vacation. We made use of the blender, juicer, food processor, barbecue grill and pressure cooker this time around, and we were successful at guava agua fresca, flan, tropical smoothies and multiple variations of mango salsa and guacamole.
2. EXCELLENT BED: The bed in the master bedroom is extremely comfortable. My husband and I have a hard time finding beds when we travel that are as good as ours at home, so by the time we're headed home, one of us is usually saying, "Good. I'll finally be able to sleep well." But this bed is even better than ours, and we feel so rested the entire vacation. We slept with the sliding door wide open so we can hear the waves crash all night long. Wonderful!
2. AMAZING SUNRISE: The sunrise is amazing. This condo is on the seventh floor and has an unparalleled panoramic view to the east as well as the west. Some mornings we had our breakfast on the eastern deck to watch the sun rise over the misty Sierra Madre mountains with the jungle spread out before us. Because this building is the last condo tower on the north end of Nuevo Vallarta (before Flamingos towers begin half a mile away), I never felt surrounded by towers or people. So peaceful. And what a bonus to see the pelicans and frigate birds soar right at eye level past our shoreside balcony!
I have returned to this condo three times now and am finally writing a review. The location of this condo is perfection and the owner clearly pays attention to details; as do the maintenance staff and security guards of the entire complex. I always feel very safe and well taken care of. Thank you for another great stay!
Ocean Front Sanctuary-home away from home
We recently returned from five weeks spent in Nuevo Vallarta. We had chosen to stay in the Kite Towers as the complex is situated absolute beachfront. As described, the condo has magnificent views in either direction along the beach. Many an evening was spent enjoying a wine on the balcony, watching the sunset, or later in the evening, viewing some grand fireworks displays .
I call it "home away from home" as the condo was extremely well equipped...from kitchen appliances, BBQ to beach towels and boogey boards.... everything was supplied. We were very comfortable during our stay. It was also great to be able to view some of our TV channels from Canada, to keep up with news and sport from home.
The owner was always prompt to reply to any questions prior to our reservation, and had a chilled bottle of wine for us on our arrival. The security deposit was returned to us without any delay.
The grounds maintenance and security staff at the Kite were always friendly and helpful. It is a very secure complex. We used the local buses a lot, either to Puerto Vallarta or Bucerias, and took the odd taxi from the grocery store. We walked a lot, even to Bucerias., we also explored further afield (by bus) to Sayulita and La Penita market ( a great market by the way) There are some good restaurants closeby, and the brunch at the Marival was a treat on Sundays.
Overall, our stay in the Kite condo was most enjoyable ... we miss the sounds of the waves, and our long morning beach-walks. We hope to return again, Gracias!
Exceptional Condo Experience
I was fortunate to have found this condo for my last vacation experience in Nuevo Vallarta. I have previously stayed at other VRBO properties in the area and this was the most exceptional for many reasons. First, the photos of the unit are accurate but don't adequately show how well equipped the unit is. There are nice dishes, good cutlery, small appliances such as juicer and toaster oven in addition to a full-size oven, outdoor grill, full size washer and dryer, etc. Also, the owners left many condiments that were much appreciated when cooking. Overall, the unit is nicely furnished and well-maintained.
The owner was very helpful in responding to all of my questions/emails prior to arrival and also provided a thorough tour of the unit when I arrived. When there was a problem with the telephone and internet service, he and his assistant quickly responded so that TelMex came out within a short time period to make repairs.
The location is perfect with fabulous ocean-front views on the expansive patio, and my husband and I enjoyed watching not only sunsets but the frequent firework displays that occurred around Christmas and New Years. And of course, the pelicans that would fly by at eye level. The pool and grounds are well-kept and the local staff are very friendly and helpful although I wish I could communicate better in Spanish. The security is thorough with a gated entrance and staff, and locked beach-front door from the grounds to the beach.
In regards to activities, we were able to walk to Paradise Village or take a short taxi ride to Mega for groceries. A very close property, Marival, has an excellent Sunday brunch as well as Nicksan restaurant for sushi/sashimi/Japanese fare. Also, within easy walking distance is Il Dynamito and Fajita Republic. To reach Puerto Vallarta, there is an easy to find local bus or water taxi (yes, the pier is now open so no more wading through the surf!). There is also a free trolley service that goes throughout the area sporadically.
Overall, we highly recommend this property without reservation and know you'll enjoy staying here. Karleen and Don
(1) Vallarta Adventures Tours - 5 minutes to 'Zip' lines through the jungle, rappelling down water falls, Rhythms of the Night presentation on the South Shore; ( 2) 5 minutes to two 18 hole golf courses; (3) Jet Ski rentals and Parasailing 2 minutes down the beach; (4) 5 - 7 minutes to Major Stores (Wall Mart, Mega & Chedraui); (5) numerous restaurant options - ethnicity & price range; (6) Movie theater - 5 minutes away; (7) Live entertainment (jazz to rock) in neighboring Bucerias and La Cruz de Huanacaxtle.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Complimentary mid-week maid service for each week of stay. (includes: normal cleaning, bedding and bath towel change; excludes: beach towels, personal laundry & kitchenware). Electricity usage and end of stay maid service costs are additional and deducted from the deposit.