2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 6
Sanibel Siesta on the Beach
Beautiful condo- clean, well-appointed, close to the beach. Staff was very helpful and the grounds were beautiful and well kept.
Thank you, Peggy, for the wonderful review. Our staff is committed to making your stay with us as enjoyable and comfortable as possible. We hope you think of Sanibel Siesta when planning your next tropical getaway.
Julie Smith, Manager
Very nice, very quiet, very large, loved the location - right on the beach!
Loved staying here. Came in on short notice and there were 3 nights available. It was beautiful.
- very clean
- very quiet
- We were going to stay at a hotel in Ft Myers. SO GLAD WE STAYED HERE. So worth the money.
- great kitchen, comfortable beds, bathrooms were very nice. wanted a King in the master and 2 twins in second bedroom so this was perfect.
- loved the screened in deck. great for morning coffee and late night relaxing.
- 60 seconds and you're on the beach looking for shells, swimming, or falling off the stand up paddleboard you easily rented... ok, yeah that was me...
- If you're looking for shells, make sure you're on the beach at low tide in the early morning. We got up at 4:30AM and had beautiful shelling all to ourselves. By 6AM the beach was busy. remember, the beach is right down the steps and down the 20 yard path.
- office staff was very friendly, very helpful. we were looking for direction and restaurant ideas, they had great advice. we were looking to rent things and they had all the info we needed.
- huge TV in the living room. don't know if it works, too busy having fun to turn it on.
- SO much better than a hotel in town.
- plenty of room for the 4 of us (my wife and I and our 2 college aged kids).
- very easy to get to, easy on and off the island. shops were 2 minutes away.
- we didn't use the pool but it looked great.
- kitchen had everything we needed; saved lots of money by shopping at Jerry's and cooking a few meals in the condo.
- it's a few steps down to the short path to the beach. I liked the foot wash station at the bottom of the steps, very handy for washing off before going up stairs.
- garage was very nice, more than large enough for the rental car, they had some beach chairs and a few beach toys for us to use.
Thanks, we really enjoyed it and would come back again. We will highly recommend this condo!