A Relaxing Beachfront Property, Minutes from Tropical Rain Forest El Yunque(9 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-6 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, Sleeps 7
Relax in our enchanted private beachfront property. Adventure into El Yunque tropical rain forest (the only tropical rain forest under the U.S. National Forest system). You can walk to the beach, sit under a palm tree and enjoy the breathtaking view, that’s life. Go golfing in three different 18 hole championship golf courses, Rio Mar Resort Ocean and River Courses, Trump International Golf Clubs, Championship and International Courses and El Conquistador Golf Club. Take inexpensive ferry (with your jeep or car if preferred) to the islands of Vieques (bioluminescent bay) and Culebra. Horseback, four track, mountain bike riding at Hacienda Carabali. Day Sailing and Snorkeling to Icacos Island. Visit Rivers at El Yunque Rain Forest. Casino Hotel. Visit Old San Juan, (driving 20 min. away)
The Condo is located in the second level with ocean view from the balcony and kitchen. Just a few steps from the beach and surrounded by lush tropical gardens. Located in a small private gated community only 90 apartments in complex most are not occupied during week with 24 hour guard service, two parking spaces and adults and children swimming pool. All this in the comfort of a fully equipped condo, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, balcony with beach view, 2 new A/C's, 2 TV's, cable, Netflix, Wifi internet access. Cooking utensils. One king bed in master room. One full, two twins beds and one queen futon on second room, one full futon in living room . Kitchen fully equipped with side by side refrigerator/freezer, ceramic top stove, oven, microwave, washer & dryer, toaster, coffee maker, blender, silverware and glassware. 2 parking, 24/7 security gate with guards.
Our apartment have an excellent location close from shopping malls, supermarkets, pharmacies 3 golf courses and great restaurants. A few minutes from rain tropical forest El Yunque.
Nearest Airport 12 miles aprox.
Nearest Pub 0.5 miles aprox.
Don Pepe Restaurant, Richies Cafe
Nearest Ferry 12 Miles aprox.
Fajardo Ferry to Vieques & Culebra @ 12 miles aprox.
Nearest Restaurant 0.5 miles aprox.
Rio Mar Hotel Restaurant, Richie's Cafe, Don Pepe
• Wyndham Rio Mar Hotel Resort – less than 2 miles away, beach, golf, restaurants, etc.
• St. Regis Bahia nearby hotel at Rio Grande
• Grand Melia Hotel – Rio Grande
• Coco Beach Trump Golf Course & Hotel – Rio Grande
* El Conquistador Hotel & Resort - Fajardo Puerto Rico (15 minutes away)
• El Yunque Rain Forest – Tropical Rain Forest with waterfalls, walking trails, rivers, zipline (787) 888-5646.
• Carabali Rain Forest Park – horseback riding, ATV/four Track, Mountain Bike tours, Go-Kart Ride, Bar & Grill Restaurant.
• In the Fajardo Ferry Terminal you can take a Ferry to Culebra and Vieques islands, (world renowned beaches). There is an airport in Fajardo so you can take a 15 minutes flight to the islands (787-860-2005; ext. 234). To get to the airport take Road #3 east direction around 18 miles until you reach a traffic light with Plaza Fajardo on your right (Pueblo supermarket, Walgreens Pharmacy and Walmart store). At this junction make a left turn onto road 194 or Avenida Valero and continue for about 3 miles until Ave. Osvaldo Valero and take it left for 650 meters and right on carretera Cabezas de San Juan for 120 meters, left onto calle Union and you should reach the dock.
• Fajardo Luminescent Bay – Bio Bay Kayak and boat excursions – Luminescent Bay night excursions 987 Carr Cabezas Fajardo, PR, United States (787) 435-1665 (Las Croabas, Fajardo) – There are several excursion carriers with a variety of kayak/boat alternatives usually leaving on tours at around 7:00 pm and 9:00 pm onto a beautiful luminescent water bay, a one of a kind experience
• Luquillo Kiosks –on Luquillo beach around 10 minutes away, take road #3 east bound. 60 small restaurants. Local food. Casual.
Restaurant Terraza Montemar (next to Richie's) – Bo. Palmer Sect. Las Coles Road 968, typical local puertorrican, good mofongo (787) 887-4303.
• Richie’s Café (nearby Restaurant) – Road 968 km 2.0 next to the Rio Mar Wyndham Grand Resort, great views.
• Don Pepe Restaurant – On Road #3 km 29 Marginal Palmer very near the traffic light of roads 968 & 3 to your right on #3 if you are bound to San Juan (787) 888-7373.
• Pizza Hut delivery Pizza Road #3 km 23.5 (787) 863-8804.
• Lolitas Mexican restaurant – on Road #3 km 41.3 Fajardo (east from the apartment, aound 7 miles away), affordable mexican food (787) 889-0250.
• Pasion por el Fogon restaurant in Fajardo Road 987 Km 2.0 Bo Sardinera, Fajardo, PR (787) 863-3502, expensive but worth every penny, “Meson Gastronomico” meaning it is nationally recognized.
• Walmart supercenter are one in Canovanas Road #3 km 17.8 and on Fajardo, same Road #3.
• Walgreens pharmacy are on Road #3 at km 28.0 Rio Grande and there is supermarket Amigo at Luquillo.
• The Outlet Shopping Mall at Canovanas Road #3 km 17.8 has a variety of stores and a food court.
• Nearby Rio Grande shopping Mall at Road #3 km 24.5 has a Ralph’s Supermarket, TJ Maxx, Sears, Wendy’s and other stores.
Member since: 2014
- On floor 2
- 1100 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 7
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 7
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Help us save energy! We really appreciate the following: - We only ask that you respect the property and the neighbors as if they were your own. - Turn off air conditioners and electronics domestics when not in use. - Turn off the property lights when not in use. - Please empty the refrigerator and fridge. - Please clean all used dishes and cooking gears. - Communal areas and hallways should be maintain clean. - Please lock all doors and windows - No Pets are Allowed -Please do not smoke at the apartment...moreless
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Rain Forests
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Beach View
- Mountain View
- Ocean View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 - May 31, 2017
6 night min stay
Jun 1 - Sep 30, 2017
2 night min stay
Dec 1 - May 31, 2018
6 night min stay
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Cleaning Service $75
Security Gate with 24/7 security guard. Check in 2:00PM - Check Out 12:00PM
Manager's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
In your GPS
in Start enter: Luis Munoz Marin International Airport
In End: Camino Las Picuas, Rio Grande
then hit route button
The GPS should you guide to this address,
Camino Las Picuas
Continental Beach Resort
Rio Grande, Puerto Rico
In case there's no GPS available here is the route to get at
Continental Beach Resort in Rio Grande.
You will need to take from Luis Munoz Marin International Airport road #3 on direction to Fajardo and Rio Grande. Once in route to Fajardo and Rio Grande you are in route 66. Straightforward the route 66 are go to leave you at the road #3 again and you need to continue forward until the 5th red light when you will see at your left the Wyndham Hotel big sign. On that sign take the left to road PR-968. Ahead you will see the main entrance to the Wyndham Hotel. Continue forward up to your next right after the Wyndham main entrance. In 4 minutes you will see the main entrance of Continental Beach Resort.
Master Bed Room with King Bed
Washer & Dryer
Private Sandy Beach
Tropical Rain Forest El Yunque
ATV/Fourtrack Adventure at Carabali rainforest park
Zip Line Adventures
Sailing Catamaran and Snorkel Tour on Icacos Island, Fajardo.
Second Room - Bunk bed(Twin, Full, and Twin) Sofa Bed - Queen
Living Futon - Convertible Bed
Full Bathroom - Mater
Bioluminescent Bay, Fajardo or Vieques. Excursions - Kayaking Puerto Rico
Horseback Riding Carabali rainforest park
3 Golf courses
The San Juan National World Historic Heritage Site El Morro Fortress in Old San Juan
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.