Ellicottville Ski House, Cozy Country Home Minutes from Slope(12 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Farmhouse
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Farmhouse, 3 Bedrooms + Bunk Area, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 8-10)
Relax by the fire in the serene environment of this cozy country home. Located 4 miles from the center of Ellicottville, 6 miles from the slopes and golf courses at Holiday Valley, and Holimont ski resorts. 15 acres of private wooded land for hiking and snowshoeing. Master bedroom boasts a private bath, woodburning stove and sitting area.
If you want an affordable, comfortable, fun filled vacation we are your place!!
Full Disclosure!! some not so great, but upfront draw back features of the property.
1. no internet service, however we do have a hot spot that you can activate at your own expense.
2. In very cold weather, sub freezing, the kitchen water supply may freeze, You can still get water from bathrooms and utility room for dish washing and cooking.
3. Upon your arrival you may find dormant flies and lady bugs around windows. this is a common occurrence in eville rural areas.The house is clean! they just find there way in and then go dormant.they should be vacuumed before you unpack if they are present. a hand vac and normal vac are provided.
4. We have well water, which has a sulfur odor. it is clean, and inspected. we do offer a water cooler for drinking and cooking.
Keywords: ski house, ellicottville, chalet, lodge, condo,secluded
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- 1400 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 10
- Events Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- 15 acres of private wooded land, for hiking and snoeshoeing, master bedroom includes private bath, wood burning stove, and sitting area. This property is off the beaten path, 1 mile from Ellicottville tubing company, walking distance to 'the Store' breakfast diner. 4 miles from center of Ellicottville, 6 miles from the slopes at Holiday Valley and Holimont. Beautiful knotty pine living room and kitchen with wood burning fire place, give this country home a real Ski Lodge feeling . Best value available.!!!...moreless
- Video Library
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Equestrian Events
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Catering Available:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet Fee $100
- Refundable Damage Deposit $200
- Taxes Not included
deposit is due with contract, in order to receive a a confirmed reservation. Balance is due 30 days before your check in date.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 1985
Why the Owner Chose Ellicottville, NY, USA:
this property is affordable, comfortable, far enough from town to be secluded. close enough to drive in minutes.
The Unique Benefits at this Farmhouse:
15 acres wooded land for hiking, snow shoeing , cross country skiing. 2 fire places and outdoor firepit
- Primary: 716-812-3451
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
2nd bedroom with bunk beds to left
master bedroom with private bath, woodburning stove, and sitting area
knotty pine living room with dry bar, fireplace and flat screen tv
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Monday, March 06, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.