Cottage on the Shore: Private Dock, Relaxing Views, Grass Lawn(11 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Cottage
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Cottage, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 1.5+ Baths, (Sleeps 7-10)
Enjoy the great outdoors in rustic North Idaho. This adorable cottage on the East End of Lake Coeur d’Alene has everything you need for a great Vacation adventure.
Located just 17.5 miles (by road) to CdA and 4 miles by boat, you are just minutes from world-class golf, great mountain biking, hiking, boating, sailing, eagle watching and so much more. Enjoy your own private beach and dock or use the lake as your playground.
The fully equipped kitchen can accommodate several cooks at the same time. There are beautiful views from picture windows in living areas and front two bedrooms. The sunsets are often a picture postcard. It is a place where you can truly relax and refresh your soul.
Keywords: waterfront, lakeside, grassy lawn, private dock, ironman, nearby golfing, water recreation
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- 1400 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 10
- Children Welcome
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 7-10
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- 5-bar cellular coverage from all major carriers, WiFi, Fire pit, private dock, Grass to water's edge, Large deck, Bedroom balcony, Paddle boat Please be aware of the following "features" that may impact your decision to stay at our cottage: * There are approx. 100 steps on the trail from the parking area to the house. We recommend bringing or renting a boat for easier access and more FUN! * The house is on a lake-water system. We have the UV filter system tested periodically, but we can't guarantee it's effectiveness. Goose-poop happens, so bring bottled water for drinking if that worries you. * The bedrooms have open partition walls under a cathedral ceiling. Bring earplugs if anyone in your party snores. * The 2nd bathroom is in the detached outbuilding by the deck. Very convenient for showering after playing in the lake, but not so great for late-night visits. ...moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Golf Course View
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking Off Street:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning Fee $150 + tax
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Pet Fee $150 + tax
- Tax Rate 8%
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: The cottage is family owned property and we enjoy sharing it with others.
Why the Owner Chose Harrison, ID, USA:
We looked for five years until this perfect location appeared. A guest put it this way."It's a sliver of life on a lake". The views, water depth, dock and unpretentious home capped the sale.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
Sitting with a good book on the balcony, listening to the young people play, having a camp fire, boating to dinner across the lake, taking friends tubing or just a pleasure boat ride and enjoy all the beauty. Meandering down the path way munching on thimble berries is a fun experience.
- Primary: +1 5093300861 Daytime: Chris Blevins
- Secondary: +1 5093382855 Evenings & weekends
After a refreshing summer rain.
Cheerful kitchen with a view.
View from the master bed
Deckhouse bathroom w/shower
Relaxing after a day of fun
Stairway to parking
Parking for 2-3 cars
View from the deck
Open floor-plan on the main level.
Upstairs bathroom w/tub & shower
Evening from the balcony
Our canadian lawn crew
View from the stairs
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Saturday, March 18, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.