2 Bedrooms (King & Queen )1 Bath, 2 Outdoor Living Areas in Great Location
Both bedrooms have very comfortable mattresses, quality linens, full size closets, dressers and ceiling fans. The largest bedroom includes a king size bed and TV set up for streaming your favorite shows.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - children's bike available upon request.children's bike available upon request.
Pets allowed - 2 pets, 2+ years, health records, $1002 pets, 2+ years, health records, $100
No smoking - smoking is allowed in outdoor seating areas onlysmoking is allowed in outdoor seating areas only
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Review and Agree to the Rental Agreement and Pet Policy Addendum and Pet Owner Responsibilities Addendum (if applicable) before Instant Booking.
- You will find detailed Guests Notebooks in the house with important information about the property, Stuart community and surrounding area.
- Smoking is NOT allowed in the house. Smoking is allowed in outdoor areas away from open windows and doors.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
About Allison Warren
We live in the neighboring community of Palm City and love participating in all beautiful Stuart/Martin County has to offer: subtropical climate, proximity to great beaches, outdoor living and meeting visitors from all over the USA and the world. It is a wonderful place to visit. We bought the house for our own family and friends to have a nice place to stay. There is a shortage of nice short term rentals in our area. Why stay in a hotel when you can have your own 'home away from home' for less money?
Allison Warren purchased this House in 2014
Why Allison Warren chose Stuart
The house was built in 1965 when quality of construction mattered including beautiful terrazzo floors throughout. The location is close to everything a visitor comes to the Treasure Coast seeking. Stuart beach is a 3.5 mile drive or bike ride over 2 causeway bridges with stunning views...which still amaze me even though I live in the area. Historic downtown Stuart 'the hub of local activity' is 1.5 miles.
What makes this House unique
The house is located in a safe, friendly neighborhood with tropical landscaping and a comfortable side patio and former Orchid hut in the private fenced back yard. Ready for you to relax and enjoy your stay!