Two Bedroom single cottage house near Biloxi White sandy beach, only one block off Biloxi Beach Boulevard, close to Edgewater Mall, Walmart, Coliseum, and many Beachfront Restaurants. A true home away, complete home setting and nicely decoration in a very quite neighborhood. Easy access to local Casinos and many local attractions. ideal for Golfer, snowbirds, and beach family vacationing. Please come to see what Biloxi Beach can offer.
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 4
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
Cute little beach house.
My family and I loved this little house and it’s location to everything. The only negative I would say is that the pictures that they have for the house are not the ones for the house we stayed in.
Clean, close to beach, convenient
We loved staying here. My daughter and I felt safe--quiet neighborhood-very conveniently located--2 blocks from beach...Walmart nearby for groceries, etc. A shopping mall is just down the street, as well as a number of places to eat. I would highly recommend staying here!
This was my families first time in Biloxi. The property was spacious and now was do helpful with places to see and things to do! We were very very impressed!! We will definitely be staying here again! It is within walking distance to a great part of the beach and is close to all shopping and some resteraunts! I would recommend this property to any family!!
We really enjoyed our stay. We arrived late due to weather but when I called Mr J was there to meet us at the door. It was very quiet considering the time of year we went. The house was very nice. We were withing walking distance to the beach. If we ever go back to Biloxi I am sure we will try to stay here. Thank you for everything.
Location was perfect!
1. Location was perfect.
2. House itself was a great size that met our needs
3. Plenty of parking
4. The man who let us in the house was super friendly
5. Great price for the week
1. We never received any check in info or the address. I had to go to the vrbo website & call the owner once I arrived in Biloxi. I had to text the landlord for the wifi password too. There is no "welcome" sheet or any check out procedures.
2. The ac had just been turned on when we arrived. It was almost 90° in the house and smelled like stale smoke. The ac took several hours to cool down.
3. We were informed that people in the houses nearby had fishing poles stolen & were told to lock up any valuables. We had 2 kayaks & a 10 foot trailer with us. Nothing happened, but we were a little uneasy.
4. My daughter and I developed a horrible cough and had major chest congestion. I really questioned if there was mold in the house or the stale smoke smell that made us sick.
Overall I would recommend this house because the location and price are worth it. Just needs a little TLC to be a 4-5 star rating.
Room was exactly as described. Very well kept and clean. Staff was very friendly and accommodated my needs very well. Great place to stay. Would highly recommended to anyone.