If you're seeking a vacation filled with peaceful tranquility and boundless natural beauty, look no further than this serene Inverness vacation rental home. With 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, and enough room to sleep up to 6 guests, this house is a terrific choice for families, friends, or couples. Ideally located minutes away from local beaches and boasting beautiful views of Tomales Bay with gorgeous oak trees in the foreground, this wondrous dwelling ensures a truly relaxing coastal getaway!
The home's open, airy interior exudes a quintessential rustic charm, offering many delightful features such as lovely stained glass windows, comfortable furniture, and a 32-inch LCD flat screen TV with DVD player and sound system for your entertainment needs. Prepare your favorite meals in the fully equipped kitchen, which comes complete with all the essential cooking appliances. Gather with your companions around the adjacent dining table, where you can enjoy your culinary masterpiece while admiring the picturesque views outside the large surrounding windows. If you're craving that smoky barbeque flavor, step outside to the deck and whip up some tasty steaks or brats on the charcoal grill.
Everyone in your group will love spending time outside on either of the home's outdoor areas - there's only one step up to the front deck and another step up to the porch, offering ultimate easy accessibility. The views here are practically guaranteed to take your breath away - look forward to unwinding on the upper porch while gazing at the stunning view of Tomales Bay, enhanced by glimpses of pristine oak trees in the foreground. You are also a short walk down the hill from the town of Inverness. You'll quickly understand why every guest who has stayed here wants to come back again and again!
When you're ready to get out in the sand and surf, you won't have to venture far! There's a very local beach on Tomales Bay just 5 minutes from the property, in addition to another beach on the Bay approximately 15 minutes away, which has picnic tables and a shallow swimming area. Drakes Bay and Ocean beaches are only about 20 minutes away from the home. There is kayaking available, and if you plan to bring your own gear along with you, feel free to sail, kiteboard, or partake in any other water sport - just keep in mind that the water is pretty cold!
Should you be in the mood for land-based activities, you'll find a variety of scenic hiking trails nearby that will allow you to further relish in the region's phenomenal natural beauty. Regardless of how you choose to spend your time during your stay, this sensational Inverness vacation rental house will not disappoint - you may never want to leave!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, recently updated and comfortable furnishings, 4 slingback deck chairs, lovely stained glass windows, wireless internet access, 32-inch LCD flat screen TV with DVD player and sound system, charcoal grill, front deck, porch, and breathtaking views of Tomales Bay!
- Fantastic location! Mere minutes from local beaches on Tomales Bay, Drakes Bay, and several others
- Easy access to hiking trails, water sports, and outdoor recreation!
- Brand new Weber Gas Grill - 3200Q!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- A Sofa Sleeper in the Living Room can accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly with $50 fee (maximum 1 dog allowed, no cats). Pets are not to be left at the property unattended
- Pets must be trained and well behaved, dogs are permitted on just three beaches-Kehoe, Limantour and Great Beach-and just one trail, and are required to be leashed.
- No events, parties or large gatherings. This is a quiet residential neighborhood, out of respect for the neighbors, please bring conversations inside after 10pm during the week and 11pm on weekends.
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply