Unit #23 Two-Bedroom Oceanview Beachhouse
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Beachhouse #23 is one of only four two-bedroom beachhouses fronting on or near the beach at Kiahuna. It is an end-unit with plenty of fresh air circulation, great view to the southwest and a spacious living-dining-kitchen upstairs. The two bedrooms (Master & Guest) are downstaris. Each has its own separate bathroom. The master bedroom opens on to the front lawn. There is a fold-out couch in the living room suitable for children but not ideal for adults. There is a high quality gas barbecue on the front lawn, a few steps in front of the beachhouse.
Contact 800-809-3580 or barbro_greene@yahoo for availability and information about our specials.
Keywords: Great view, spacious lawn, verdant landscape, ideal for families
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2008
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- King size beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- You can drive your car to a location near your beachhouse with no parking fees. You do not have to go to an expensive restaurant for every meal. You are steps away from the best swimming beach on the South Shore. Each of our properties is furnished according to the tastes of individual property owners. Since many guests will use the property over the course of a year, it is difficult to keep every beachhouse up to snuff in terms of basic supplies. Guests can call the front desk to have maintenance replace a broken or missing item, e.g. light bulbs. Some replacement items, e.g. coffee filters or flashlight batteries, can be purchased at a local market. We will refund the cost of any replacement items if you send us a copy of your receipt. Please do not hesitate to call or send an email with your comments and suggestions....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Botanical Garden
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Dining Area
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Catering Available
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Water Sports Gear
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Check out cleaning fee $140 + tax
- Tax Rate 13.42%
Kauai representative is Castle Resorts, 2253 Poipu Parkway, Koloa, Kauai, HI 96756 808-724-2200 email@example.com
Deposit of 25% is required to confirm reservation.
Balance is due 30 days before arrival.
If cancel outside of the 30 days, full refund less $100 cancel fee)
If cancel within the 30 day period, we can refund only that portion that is re-rented.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 1973
About the owner: The property is owned by Kiahuna Beachside Partners. The General Partners are Frank & Barbro Greene, Belvedere, CA. The Greene's have been involved with Kiahuna from the date that it was opened in 1973.
Why the Owner Chose Poipu, Koloa, HI, USA:
Kiahuna is patterned after the original Waiohai Hotel, one of the most charming small resort hotels in the history of the Hawaiian Islands. The property is ideal for family gatherings and, therefore, has a very high rate of returning guests.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Please Note: Effective March 1, 2014 guests of Beachhouse #23 have full membership in the adjacent 'Poipu Beach Athletic Club'. In addition to a swimming pool and tennis courts, the PBAC has a full complement of fitness equipment including tread mills, elliptical machines, recumbent bikes and the usual array of weight equipment.
- Primary: 800-809-3580
- Secondary: 800-937-6642 (California, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View to west from Lanai
Desk & Wireless Access - Master
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 30, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.