Beach-N-Bay Getaways is a professional management company based out of Morro Bay with homes in Morro Bay, Cayucos, and Los Osos. We love to share our knowledge of our homes to find the perfect fit for your group. Discover the difference that selecting a professionally managed home for your vacation can make with regards to amenities, upkeep and customer service before and during your stay. Trust your vacation to a PRO!
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
From late June to mid Aug this home books from Sunday to Sunday.
Holiday Season: reservations that block both Xmas and New Years may not be accepted, unless they are 10 days or longer. These policies may be relaxed within 30-60 days of arrival. Please contact us with any questions.
Fabulous Home -Totally Remodeled! Great Views! Many Amenities!
FUN! FUN! FUN! That is what is waiting for you when you rent PINEY COVE! This home has been totally remodeled (completed in January, 2012) and it is beautiful inside and out! You will enjoy views of the mountains, Morro Rock, the bay and the ocean from the spacious and open living room/dining room/kitchen area as well as from the large upstairs deck. This 2-story home has a reverse floor plan so the living room, dining room, kitchen, master bedroom and one deck are upstairs with the two other bedrooms downstairs. There is a large, protected deck downstairs too. From the downstairs hallway, you can access the 2-car garage where the ping pong table and Air Hockey table are located.
• The upstairs common area has cathedral ceilings, a granite-faced gas fireplace, a large and very comfortable sectional with a large ottoman.
• Kitchen is open to the living room/dining area so the cooks can still visit with everyone while preparing dinner!
• The kitchen has granite countertops, top-of-the-line appliances and is stocked with all the cooking items and dishes you could possibly need to prepare a gourmet meal.
• The master bedroom has a king-size bed, a large flat-panel TV, a big closet and an oversized chair that folds out to a very comfortable single bed.
• The adjacent master bathroom is beautifully tiled and has a large tub with a separate shower and double sinks.
• The 2nd bedroom downstairs also has a king-size bed, a flat-panel TV and contains another overstuffed chair just like the one in the master bedroom so it also folds out to a single bed.
• The 3rd bedroom has a queen size bed with a 42-inch flat panel TV and French doors that go out to the lower deck.
• The downstairs bathroom has a walk-in shower tiled in beautiful tumbled stone.
• High-end Weber gas grill on the upstairs deck (propane provided).
• The deck has a large patio table with chairs, so if you desire, you can dine al fresco.
• Washer and dryer conveniently located upstairs.
• Garage has ping pong table, air hockey, and a second fridge to store beverages or extra food.
This home has so many amenities it is hard to list them all but here are a few: All new comfortable furnishings throughout, 55-inch 3-D TV in living room, two blue ray DVD players, ping pong table, Air Hockey table, gas fireplace, high-end Weber gas grill, high chair and Pack-N-Play and more! Piney Cove has been equipped with top-of-the-line elements: LED lighting throughout the house, 600 thread-count sheets, lush towels, black-out shades, high capacity washer and dryer, and more!
The Morro Bay area offers so many outdoor activities – biking, hiking, surfing, kayaking, exploring the ocean tide pools and much more. There are also many cultural programs offered through Cal Poly and the local artist groups in the area. And if you are a connoisseur of wine, you don’t want to miss tasting in the Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo wine regions. Be sure to check the local publications so you can participate in some of the many festivals and special events that happen in the area.
NO SMOKING AND NO PETS ALLOWED! This is strictly enforced.