Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 8)
twin/ single (4)
Toilet · tub · shower
Toilet · shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - This is a children's paradise!This is a children's paradise!
No smoking - Smoking permitted outsideSmoking permitted outside
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Electricity Allowance: the first $25 a day (70KWH), thereafter we charge $0.35 per KWH. This should be plenty (14 x average USA daily usage!)
Hosted by James RobertsonAsk a question
About James Robertson
I'm James and this is my family - swimming 5 yards away from Seabreeze Lodge. We live in Wimbledon, England. I publish DJ Mag. We try to visit Great Exuma at least once a year. We absolutely love it, and you will too.
James Robertson purchased this Lodge in 2013
Why James Robertson chose George Town
My father bought a plot of land in the 1960s in Great Exuma. The plot was advertised in The Times. Until this year he had never seen his plot. A few years ago I was in Miami at a conference with my wife, we decided it would be fun to visit this mysterious piece of land, that I had heard so much about during my childhood. When I was in Great Exuma my father rang to ask if I would also visit his cousins' plot of land south of George Town. When we got there, it was breath-taking. The plot was on the sea, the sun was setting and there was something absolutely magical about the place. On returning back to England I made an offer to my father's cousins to buy the land. It took five years for them to agree, but in 2012 I became the proud owner of a 1/4 acre piece of land in the middle of the Caribbean. On January 1st 2013 we started building and in August 2014 we took our first family holiday in Seabreeze Lodge. It was fabulous.
What makes this Lodge unique
1. Secluded, but secure. 2. Unbelievable views. 3. Heated fresh-water pool (I don't know of any other heated pools on the Island), in Summer its not necessary, but in Winter it definitely is. 4. An emergency generator - Great Exuma, does suffer power cuts, but our generator could power a small city! 5. Excellent air-con. 6. Clear skies - not a plane in sight (or in earshot) 7. A boat ramp - to launch a boat, kayak or simply walk into the sea. 8. Wifi