About this rental
- 2500 sq. ft
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 beds
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 full baths
- 1 half bath
- Living Room
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 4(Sleeps: 8)
Luxury Master Suite /2nd Floor
Spacious Bedroom Suite/Garden Level
The Paris Room/3rd Flr
The Twin Room/Garden Level
Bathrooms: 2, Half baths: 1
Second Floor Bathroom
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
Garden Level Bathroom
Toilet · Jetted tub · Combination tub/shower
- No smoking
- Washer & dryer
- Satellite or cable
- Air conditioning
Hosted by AnnAsk a question
Jess and Marc are from Long Island, New York. They share a love of Savannah and its outstanding architecture, natural beauty and terrific food. They are excited to offer the Live Oaks House to vacationers for an extraordinary Savannah home-away-from-home experience, and hope you'll fall in love with the Hostess City, just as they have.
Why Ann chose Historic District - North
Location and luxury. Live Oaks House is an amazing property, designed for entertaining and comfort and filled with all manner of luxury in an incomparably convenient downtown location. You'll be hard-pressed to find a better place to stay in Savannah, with the best of Broughton, Bay and River Streets just steps from your door. And while you won't want to spend your entire vacation in bed, our luxurious beds, linens and mattresses might tempt you to sleep an extra hour or two.
What makes this House unique
• An unquestionably superior location just steps from some of Savannah's finest restaurants, including The Olde Pink House, B. Matthews and Vic's on the River, to name a few • A gorgeous park-front setting on lush Warren Square, one of Savannah's oldest • One of the Historic District's oldest and most well-preserved homes • A heart-of-downtown location, yet on a remarkably quiet block * Off-street Parking at the Lincoln Street Garage, right across from the house!
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- The City of Savannah has a noise law- no loud voices or music after 10 pm in residential areas.
- If the group staying at the property is for any type of "party" such as bachelor, bachelorette, birthday, etc. there is an additional $500 deposit
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact