Let this spacious 3-bedroom, 2-bath Dauphin Island vacation rental cottage serve as your home base for exploring the Sunset Capital of Alabama! Nestled in a quiet beach community, this 1,200-square-foot abode comfortably sleeps 7 and is ideal for warm weather travelers and snowbirds alike, ensuring a relaxing trip with incredible views of the ocean. Create memorable days lounging on the warm white sand as your fellow travelers play in the calm Gulf of Mexico.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2 (North): Full Bed | Bedroom 3 (South): Full Bed | Great Room: 2 Day Beds w/ Twin Trundle Bed
The moment you arrive, you'll simply fall in love with the unit's breathtaking setting, surrounded by picturesque beach scenery, reminding you how close you are to the warm sand and rolling surf. All the essential amenities you want in your ultimate home-away-from-home are here, including air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, and a gourmet kitchen.
You'll enjoy easily communicating with everyone in the open-concept layout of the great room. Relax on the plush furnishings while watching your favorite shows on the TV or disconnect with a good novel.
Look forward to enjoying your early morning coffee outside on the cottage's lovely private deck, where you can take in the gulf views and relish in the tranquility of the area. After the sun goes down, convene with your loved ones on the deck to observe the spectacular display of twinkling stars across the night sky. Thanks to the absence of glaring city lights, the stargazing here is amazing!
At the end of a memorable day spent playing at the beach, come home to prepare a tasty meal in the fully equipped kitchen. Essential appliances and ample counter space allow you to create meals as though you never left home. Savor hearty feasts at the 4-person dining room table before gathering around the sitting area on the lower level patio.
Three bedrooms offer a comfortable place to rest and recuperate after exciting days on the beach. The master bedroom features a queen-sized bed and en-suite bathroom for guest's privacy. Additional guests will sleep soundly on the full beds of the 2 other bedrooms.
Ideally situated at the West End of the island, this charming cottage will let you enjoy easy access to everything Dauphin Island has to offer!
From here, you'll be a stone's throw from beautiful beaches, great seafood restaurants, prime bird watching opportunities, and the historical Fort Gaines, notable for its important role in the Battle of Mobile Bay during the American Civil War.
Bellingrath Gardens is also nearby, home to a fascinating 65-acre public display garden and mansion on the Fowl River in a suburb of Mobile, Alabama.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit washer/dryer, air conditioning, private deck and covered patio with outdoor furniture, 3 TVs with standard cable, DVD Player, and much more
- Fantastic Dauphin Island location minutes from the beach- Situated in a quiet beach community on the West End of the island adjacent to gorgeous beaches and numerous popular local attractions!
- Nearest Airport: Mobile Regional Airport - 8400 Airport Blvd, Mobile, AL 36608, (~38.8 miles away)
- No smoking. Evidence of smoking/any cigarette butts left behind will result in a $100 fine
- Hypoallergenic pets only with $75 fee per stay (maximum 1 dog, no cats allowed). Evidence of breeds that shed/any pet hair left behind will result in a $200 fine
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please use the A/C reasonably
- Remove shoes at the front door when entering the unit
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in