Oceanfront First-Class Amenities!(40 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
2 Master Suites, 3 Baths, 1300 sf of Luxury Finishes, AC, Wifi, Sleeps 6
NOW let me share what’s special about our Nani Moku F203:
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!
Nani Moku’s location within the resort offers uninterrupted mountain and tropical garden views from every room!
The stairwell is right outside the front door which takes you to the open grass garden that your lanai overlooks (great play area for children) and also to the secured pool, fitness center, restaurant and beach! An elevator is also located a short distance away. The location is truly the best of all worlds for the price!
NEWER RESORT, NEW FURNISHINGS
Nani Moku has also been recently completely re furnished with beautiful island decor and antiques that will truly enhance your tropical vacation experience. Plus, in addition to the full size gourmet kitchen equipped with WOLF appliances is every kitchen gadget, small appliance and tool you think of to maximize your experience.
Both master suites include sliding glass door to a personal lanai, ceiling fan, 32” Flat Screen TVs, alarm clocks with Ipod/Iphone docking stations and chargers, room-darkening Mahogany blinds and Egyptian cotton sheets on Brazilian Cherry King-size beds. Have your choice of soft, pillow-top or firm mattress and choice of pillow firmness.
Both spacious master suite bathrooms have double sinks, large walk-in showers and roomy soaker tubs. The guest bathroom has a single sink and walk in shower. Each includes large body towels, bath towels, hand towels & beach towels.
The living area and dining area is tastefully appointed and equipped with a 40” Flat Screen TV, DVD, stereo with Ipod/Iphone docking station, comfortable queen size sofa couch , two wicker chairs and beautiful Indonesian dining table.
The main lanai is accessible from the living room for outdoor dining and also from master suite 1.
Each reservation is generously provided with a 'starter' supply kit including sponge, hand & pump soap, liquid dish soap, DW detergent, paper towels, toilet paper, kleenex, small soap bars, & garbage bags. Laundry soap and dryer sheets provided.
We welcome both weekend and long term rentals.
Stays over 2 weeks will receive regularly scheduled 'Tidy Clean' Service for an additional charge.
Discount offered to our returning guests, don't forget to ask!
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- 4 story
- On floor 2
- 1312 sq. ft.
- Elevator : The building is 4 floors, the condo is on the 2nd floor.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Bedroom #1 sleeps a king sized bed with a welcoming seating area which offers a table and two rattan chairs for morning coffee or a quiet, intimate dinner. An en suite bathroom features double sinks and a large, soaker tub with access to the third bath which boasts a full shower! Enjoy the large, flat-screen TV or lounge in bed while taking in the lush garden and spectacular mountain views. Bedroom #2 is also set with a king sized bed. A seating area and large lanai offer great options for relaxation. The full en suite bath is complete with double sinks, shower and soaker tub. The third bath works great for those guests enjoying the queen sofa bed in the living room. The separate entrance and shower are a perfect combination....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Three full bathrooms - two are connected to the bedrooms and the third serves the entire unit. Each is appointed with over-sized bath sheets, regular bath towels, beach towels, and a starter supply of restroom amenities. The first bath has a toilet, sink and shower. The first en suite bath offers double sinks, toilet and soaker tub. The second en suite bath include a separate soaker tub, shower, double sinks, and toilet....moreless
- Each renter will be provided with a 'starter' supply kit including sponge, hand & pump soap, liquid dish soap, DW detergent, paper towels, toilet paper, kleenex, small soap bars, & garbage bags. Laundry soap and dryer sheets provided. Beach towels are provided in unit as well as available from the resort - the resort towels must be returned daily or you may incur additional charges from the resort. Beach chairs are provided in the unit and are also available at the resort/beach on a first come basis. Excessive laundry and extra cleaning at check out may incur an additional charge....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Living Area
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Outdoor Grill
- Walkway To Water
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Spa Whirlpool
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Winter (Whale watching season)
Jan 7 - Mar 31, 2017
3 night min stay
Apr 1 - May 31, 2017
3 night min stay
Jun 1 - Sep 30, 2017
3 night min stay
Oct 1 - Dec 19, 2017
3 night min stay
Dec 20 - Jan 6, 2018
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $183 + tax
- Pet Fee $100
- Resort Srvcs Fee $20/nt $20
- Tax Rate 13.416%
Add $53 for Mid-stay Tidy Clean on stays of 14 nights or more (includes fresh linens).
Add $12/night effective Jan 1, 2014 for Resort Services Fee.
Add $100 for Pet Fee (restrictions based on size and breed).
Each reservation will be provided with a 'starter' supply kit including sponge, hand soap, liquid dish soap, DW detergent, paper towels, toilet paper, kleenex, small soap bars & garbage bags
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The location of the resort is superior in the sense that one is halfway to each side of the island, making all activities a short drive. Directly across the street is Safeway, Long's Drugstore, Starbucks, Subway, Jamba Juice, a Hawaiian Jewelry store, Blockbuster and many more shops and restaurants. It is also a short walk to the historical town of Kapaa which has fantastic restaurants, organic food stores, boutique shopping, a library, and yoga studio. Nearby you will also discover a dramatic beach walking/cycling path that starts in Kapaa and continues North to Kealia beach and then further on to other beautiful beaches.
Lydgate Park is only a 5 minute drive away, the Wailua river is 2 minutes away, and Waipouli Beach Resort is lots of family fun and relaxation without going anywhere.
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: Aloha Travelers, I am pleased to have the opportunity to provide excellent customer service to you as guests of our beautiful condo. I am blessed to be able to live on this beautiful island of Kauai with my family, which enables me to be your on island contact. I look foward to hearing from you and booking your next vacation to Kauai. Mahalo, Amber
- Primary: +1 (559) 217-6868
Your Stunning Mountain & Garden View with plenty of room for kids to play
View from living loom lanai looking left
Sand bottomed children's wading pool
Luxurious Living Room w/ Queen Sofa Bed
Sub-zero and Wolf appliances - FIRST CLASS!
View from Bedroom 2 w/ room darkening blinds and flat screen TV
Bath 2 w/ shower & tub
Bedroom 1 with room darkening blinds & sitting area
Floorplan (furnishings are NOT representative of Nani Moku F203)
Waipouli's beautiful beach steps away, where you will spend most of your time!
New and Improved Fitness Center at the Waipouli Beach Resort
Waipouli Beach Resort & Spa
Your view from the main lanai
Two-acre fantasy heated pool with water slides, waterfalls and sand bottom spas!
Waipouli Beach Resort & Spa - Nani Moku F203
Spacious Kitchen with ALL the bells and whistles!
Bedroom 2 w/ en suite bath
En suite Bath 2
En suite bath #2 - large soaker tub
En suite Bath 1 w/ soaker tub
Waipouli's beautiful sandy beach just steps from Nani Moku
New State of the Art Fitness Center at the Waipouli Beach Resort
Oasis on the Beach Restuarant is pool side and literally right on the beach!
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.