|Minimum Stay||3 - 10 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
The Mauna Lani Terrace is a premier oceanfront property on the Kohala Coast of the Big Island. Adjacent to the Mauna Lani Bay Hotel, the Mauna Lani Terrace is one of the few beachfront condominium sites in the Mauna Lani Resort. Condominiums were constructed among a tropical lagoon setting of ancient Hawaiian fishponds and is just steps from scenic foot trails that weave throughout the preserve and along the beach front. The Terrace is within easy walking distance to the private Mauna Lani Beach Club and is just a short drive to numerous shops, restaurants, golf, tennis, fitness and spa facilities.
Features of this beautiful unit include:
* Gorgeous renovated 2-bedroom, 2.5 bathroom "Deluxe" unit.
* Located on the first floor, the lanai area opens up to a large grassy area.
* This unit is a short walk to the ocean as well as to the pool area.
* The open floor plan features tile flooring with hints of tasteful island furnishings.
* The living room has a television, DVD, VCR and CD player for guests to enjoy.
* Upgraded kitchen with beautiful granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances.
* The master bedroom offers a king size bed, TV & master bathroom with tub & shower.
* The second bedroom has two twin beds as well a full bath with large walk in shower.
* A sofa sleeper is available in the living room for an additional guest.
* Complimentary WIFI access throughout.
Guests will have the convenience of checking in on-site at South Kohala Management's Mauna Lani Terrace check-in office. Our staff is available daily to ensure your best stay possible! South Kohala Management manages a large collection of properties at the Mauna Lani Terrace so call us directly for group bookings or information on special promotions.
* HI ID #TA-112-823-9104-01
It was an excellent experience from the start of planning this visit through to arriving and enjoying our time. The staff is always available and accommodating. Location is in a prime area for ocean access and beach access. It feels quiet and easy to get away from the action for a rest. We were not required to get in to our car for several days with all the activities and amenities so close by. We will be back again.
The Mauna Lani Resort is located just 25 minutes north of the Kona International Airport. Within the resort are three white sand beaches, 15 acres of fishpond preserve, 27 acres of historic parks, various natural swimming holes, and ancient petroglyph fields. A true natural wonder, Mauna Lani Resort contains beauty not only in the landscape but also in its regal history. With sparkling coral reefs and crystal waters that encompass the shoreline, Mauna Lani is the ideal choice for those interested in exploring nature in its pure state. The Mauna Lani Resort goes beyond providing the highest standard of quality for its guests by its dedication to the preservation and stewardship of this special land.