Late Winter and Spring Dates Available!(34 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Contact us about trading homes in June/July! 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6).
1) TRULY BEACHFRONT. Not 'close to beachfront' or 'ocean view.' Your back yard is made of sand, and there is nothing between the house and the ocean except our own sandy beach front lot. Our lot is 250 feet long, and other than our house and pool, it's all sand!
2) HUGE PRIVATE POOL. One of the largest in the area. Most pools in our area are considered 'plunge pools.' Ours is possibly the largest private pool in the entire region. It is 40 feet long and 16.5 feet wide (12 meters x 5 meters). It also includes a children's area that is knee deep for adults and perfect for toddlers and young children.
3) THE AMENITIES YOU NEED TO STAY IN TOUCH WITH THE WORLD: DirecTV (with all the premium movie channels) and Free Wireless Internet!
4) A UNIQUELY DESIGNED, WELL BUILT HOUSE WITH AIR CONDITIONING in both bedrooms. Most homes in this area are older 'box' homes that are 20-50 years old. Our home was built in 2004 with top-shelf building materials, including a lot of tile in the kitchen and bathrooms. It has a unique architectural design, including 3 beautiful columns that support a shaded back patio overlooking the ocean.
5) EASY ACCESS from Cancun or Merida. Cancun is a 3.5 hour comfortable, inexpensive bus ride from Merida on a major highway, and Merida is only 30 minutes away. Our home is located in Chuburna, the best (most tranquil, best beach, closest location to the bigger towns) location on the coast north of Merida. It's 15 minutes to Progreso, which has a large (Wal Mart owned) 'everything' store and a cruise ship pier and malecon that you can see from our beach! McDonalds, Starbucks, Home Depot, Wal Mart and more are only 30 minutes from your door in Merida.
6) GROUND TRANSPORTATION IS PROVIDED for you! Our property manager will pick you up or drop you off at the airport in Merida and will be happy to take you to Wal Mart, drop you off at the mall or another tourism site, and do whatever you need for your entire stay! There is a fee for these services. By the way, our property manager has a law degree from the University of Mexico, lived in Nashville for 10 years, and speaks perfect English.....she'll be 5 minutes down the road from you during your stay!
7) SAFETY. We're in the state of Yucatan, which is absolutely, positively the safest location in all of Mexico. Look it up. Check the stats. It's safer than Cancun, Playa del Carmen, and where we live in the USA.
8) OUR HOUSE IS NOT LOCATED ON A HIGHWAY. We live on a quiet, sandy street. Many homes in this area are located right on the major highway that passes by. If you have dogs, children, or just want to take a peaceful walk from your house, it may not be possible from many homes in this region. We also have a fenced in back yard that provides a little extra peace of mind for those of us with pets and small children- no need to worry about them wandering off with a fenced in yard!
9) We also own a Toyota 4 Runner that can be rented by the day for a very economical rate- just $45 per day (including insurances) or $250 for the week. You'll pay nearly $100/day for a family vehicle renting from the airport in Cancun or Merida- we used to pay that much as well- that's why we finally ended up buying a vehicle and passing along much of the savings to our renters.
Just a couple of years ago we were looking for a rental home for our family to spend some extended, quality time together. During our time on the coast north of Merida, we visited all the towns and many homes. After seeing all of the coast, we felt that Chuburna was the ideal location because of its beautiful beach and proximity to Progreso and Merida.
When we discovered that our current home was for sale, we knew there would never be a better location for a beach home. The only thing it was missing was a pool! So we added a huge pool in the back yard, and now we have the perfect home on the beach!
Our house was built to North American standards, including heavy construction, pleny of excellent lighting, and 3-prong electrical outlets everywhere in the house.
We have 2 large bedrooms. The first is a master bedroom with king size bed (Spring Air Mattress), its own bathroom, and its own door to the patio and beach. The second bedroom has two double beds, and both bedrooms have their own new A/C unit with remote control.
The kitchen and living area are an open floor plan. The kitchen has tile countertops, plenty of space, and small bar that overlooks the kitchen. The living area has comfortable sofas and a full dining room table and chairs.
Most importantly, this entire home is built with incredible beach, pool, and ocean views, and it all leads to your perfect oceanfront location! We have outdoor chairs for adults and children, beach loungers, and a full patio chair and table set.
Our yard is completely made of sand. In the front yard, we have a number of coconut trees and a banana tree. The back yard is the same. Feel free to take a nap on the sand under your beach front coconut tree!
This home is all about the beach, ocean, pool, and being outside. It's about relaxation and rejuvenation. You'll never take a vacation that is more stress free than having your own beachfront home with private pool in a cute Mexican beach town!
In Chuburna, you'll find a number of convenience stores and small restaurants serving some of the best seafood you'll ever taste....and it's all just a short walk down the sandy streets from your home!
Keywords: Beachfront, beach front, sand, sandy, oceanfront, ocean front, pool, private pool, ocean view, ocean, sea, swimming, wifi, internet, a/c, air conditioning, swim, home, house, bungalow, casita, swimming pool
Before making a payment, always call the manager at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Car Available
- Children Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size beds (1), Double Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Live Theater
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Mobile Phone
- Parking Off Street
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Taxes Not included
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2011
About: We live in Minnesota and have five children and three dogs! Matt oversees a Christian Ministry that creates partnerships between churches and communities all over the world. Gina is a Physical Therapist. Both of us love our children, our three dogs, and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Why Chuburna Puerto, Yuc., Mexico:
We love to drive all the way from Minnesota to Mexico to spend time in our favorite corner of the world. We've been to every continent other than Antarctica, and have decided that our beach home location is our very favorite place
The Unique Benefits at this House:
You simply won't find a home to rent that has a better combination of location and amenities than this one. I know this to be true because we've spent time living and working in this area, so we know exactly what North Americans expect to remain connected with the world, but we also know North Americans are looking for when it comes to convenience, relaxation, and most importantly.....a house on the beach!
- Primary: 2182607132
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Our pool and beachfront!
Our beachfront in the summer!
Beach front pool.
View from master bedroom .
Kitchen with bar eating area
Patio door out to pool, beach and ocean!
Fully equiped kitchen with microwave, water cooler, coffee pot, blender, toaster
View from patio of the pool and ocean!
View of house and pool from the beach!
Quiet sand road of the beach home.
Your back yard!
View of the front of our beach home!
Living and dining room with patio door out to the pool, beach and ocean!
Living room DirectTV, I-pod docking station, Blueray player & surround sound
Entry area between the 2 bedrooms
Covered porch to provide shade during the day also with lights for the night.
The ocean in February!
Back of the home with space to park your car in the shade of palm trees.
Toyota 4 Runner available for rent for $45/day which includes insurance!
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, January 19, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.