Sunny View Cottage in the Beautiful Wine Country(126 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Cottage
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Cottage, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 6)
Stay inside and enjoy access to wireless internet, HD TVs, a cabinet of board games or let the kids go outside and play on the large lawns. Cottage includes full kitchen, dining, living room, bath with washer & dryer, master bedroom with king bed, guest room with king bed or twin bed configuration, keyless front door.
Full access to a beautifully landscaped property with more than fifty rose bushes.
Within less than 3.5 miles you will find 8 wineries as we are located in Sonoma County's Russian River Valley wine region.
- 15 min to Armstrong Woods – take a leisurely walk through majestic giant redwoods
- 20 min to Korbel Champagne Tasting Room
- 10 min to Kendall Jackson Winery
- 20 Min to Healdsburg and the Dry Creek Valley wine region and 45 minutes to Napa
- Bicycle enthusiasts will find that the cottage is a perfect launching point for riding through the wine country as we are located just a mile off Levi Leipheimer’s King Ridge GranFondo route.
- At the edge of the property a pathway meanders through more than 100 acres of neighboring vineyards, perfect for an evening stroll, sit along the vineyard reservoir and watch the sunset.
- If you are a horse enthusiast then you may enjoy watching a dressage jumping competition held regularly at the Santa Rosa Equestrian Center which lies less than a mile away.
- For an elegant meal you can make a reservation and head a minute down the road to the highly rated Walter Hansel Wine & Bistro or Zazu Restaurant located in Sebastopol or for a casual meal head a few minutes into town for a Taqueria or maybe stop at Simply Vietnam.
County of Sonoma TOT Certificate #1002N
Keywords: cottage, bungalow, cozy, Wine Country, Napa, Santa Rosa area
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- 900 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 6
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size beds (1) Master Bedroom, Twin or Single Beds (2) Twin beds can be converted to King Bed in Guest Room upon request., Baby Cribs (1) Crib/playpen and high chair available, Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) 2012 Queen Lazy Boy Deluxe sofa bed with comfortable air mattress (feels like a regular mattress!)...moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking Off Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Linen/Towel Charge $50 + tax
- Tax Rate 12%
Price includes 1-4 guests
Additional guests - $25/night/person up to 6 max
Cleaning Fee - $50
Cancellation Policy up to 30 days before ($15 processing fee)
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 1984
Why the Owner Chose Santa Rosa, CA, USA:
We built this property and subsequently added on in stages with the final being the attached granny unit (the cottage). The cottage was originally built for Rogers mother and she lived here for 16 happy years. She passed away at 96 years old. We decided to offer the cottage for vacation rentals and we are so happy we did! Mom would be so happy to know that her beautiful home is being enjoyed by guests all around the world!
- Secondary: +
- Fax: +1 707-569-9203
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
King Bed Configuration in Second bedroom
Twin Bed Configuration in Second Bedroom
Breezeway and outdoor area
Front of Cottage
I didn't know they could land on a postage stamp!
Sunny View Cottage
Front of Cottage
Just landed in front of cottage!
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, April 24, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.