5 Bedrooms With 3 & 1/2 Baths. Shared Dock
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 13
Minimum age of primary renter: 23
Great Cabin and Location
The cabin was perfect for our family. There is a ton of room. It was in great shape and had an open floor plan on the main floor. The basement room has a bar and foosball table that we played on. Tim was an excellent host. He was always quick to answer my questions or get back to me. He even met me a couple weeks early to look at the property. It’s in a great location about 1.5 miles from Moors Resort and Cedar Hill Grocery.
perfect family reunion getaway
The cabin is perfect for large gatherings. Plenty of space to gather for meals, game night, etc. the kitchen set up allowed for meal prep and socializing at the same time. Bedrooms were comfortable with individual AC units upstairs to ensure comfort even with the beautiful vaulted ceilings. There was plenty of room to spread out too.
The walk down to the lake was a little long but worth it for the quiet cove good for swimming right off the dock.
We plan to stay there again
The title says it all, our group loved this property. The interior pictures on the web don't do it justice.
1. Tim is a great guy and huge help. He'll bend over backwards to help make sure your stay is great.
2. House is very wide open and great for group gatherings for meals, games, etc
3. Kitchen is well appointed (nice cooking utensils, pots, pans).
4. Bedrooms are comfortable with great mattresses (why we quit staying at the last place)
5. Screened in porch was a hit with the kids
6. Lots of lake toys (kayaks, paddle boat, etc)
Somewhat of a trek to get from the house to the dock including steep stairs. Would not be good for guests with difficulty walking / balance.
Highly recommend it
Overall great lake house
Excellent cabin, super clean equipped with everything you need and decorated with exquisite taste, very attentive owners, we will return.
About Timothy Lewis
I was a US Navy pilot, and retired in San Diego in 1991. Jane and I started a business in our garage printing t-shirts, and now, over twenty-five year later, our son is running it. We looked for a place to buy for a vacation home, and having grown up in Southern Indiana, I had spent some time at Kentucky Lake as a teenager, and remember loving it. We still have family in the area, so we bought a lot and with the help of my parents, we built Lake 'n Logs.
Timothy Lewis purchased this Cabin in 2003