Huge Newly Constructed House in Old Town
At 4500 sq. ft., this is one of the largest homes available in Old Town, Park City. Not only is it a delightful place to stay, but it is also in a great location. Being situated on Ontario Drive in Old Town, a short walk will give you quick access to the popular Town Lift at Park City Mountain Resort, as well as various shops, restaurants, art galleries, bars, and nightclubs.
Behind the welcoming wooden door, you will find a spacious home that provides space for up to 16 guests comfortably. In total there are 5 luxurious bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms. The grand master bedroom features a king sized bed, walk in closet, fireplace, private balcony, a private bathroom and butler's kitchen. You'll wake up feeling like royalty every morning! The 2nd master has a queen sized bed, walk in closet, and private bathroom. The 3rd master has a king bed, walk in closet, and private bathroom. The 4th master has a queen bed, private bath, and an office nook overlooking beautiful Main Street. In the final room there are 2 twin over double bunk beds.
The stunning home also features a large open, granite counter top kitchen with new Asko and Viking appliances, as well as a huge living area that makes the perfect place to eat, socialize, or snuggle up by the fire and watch a movie.
The entire house is decked out with elegant décor and custom hardwood flooring. Attention to detail was definitely not overlooked in the design of this home. Other notable features include: vaulted ceilings, 4 grand fireplaces, 3 spacious decks, heated garage, an elevator for easy access, HD-TV's throughout, PS3 and Wii systems, 12 foot custom shuffle-board, private hot tub, breathtaking views and much more!
This newly constructed home (2010) has everything to make your stay as comfortable as can be and with its ideal location you have easy access to all of the main attractions Park City has to offer. There are few spaces in Old Town that will provide the abundance of space and luxury that this home provide.
This fabulous home can sleep up to 16 guests! The bedroom configurations go like this:
· 1st Master Bedroom on it's own level with private balcony, a King bed, a queen sofa bed, fireplace, 37" HD TV/DVD, private butler's kitchen, twin vanities, double multi-head showers and walk-in closet.
· 2nd Master Bedroom with a Queen bed with its own private bath and walk-in closet.
· 3rd Master Bedroom with a King bed, fireplace, private bath and walk-in closet.
· 4th Master Bedroom with a Queen bed and private bath, located on it's own level with office nook overlooking Main Street.
· 5th Bedroom is a bunk room that sleeps up to 6 with 2 double/twin beds (double on bottom and twin on top), private bath with a tub/shower, a walk-in closet and a TV/DVD.
This gorgeous home and perfect location will have you dying to come back for our undiscovered secret, our sun-drenched SUMMERS!