2BR/2BA 3rd Floor Unit With Balcony And Moutain Views.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - This is HOA enforced.This is HOA enforced.
No smoking - Includes no smoking on balcony.Includes no smoking on balcony.
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
- All keys and parking pass must be left on kitchen counter on departure day. Replacement fees will be assessed: $20 ski locker key, $100 parking pass
- All ski & snowboard gear is to be stored in ski locker. No bikes in the building or our unit, must be locked outside or in parking garage.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Enhanced cleaning practices
I grew up in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Go Pack Go! Moved to New England area after college with my husband, settling in Hingham, Massachusetts, which is just south of Boston. My husband and I have 2 young adult daughters, one an actress in New York, the other a recreation specialist who spends her winters in Snowmass and summers leading groups on adventure tours across the U.S. We love our family vacations!!! We usually try to get in a few little ones and one big one. Trying new places and new adventures are our specialty. That includes activities in and around Snowmass.
Michelle purchased this Condo in 2016
Why Michelle chose Snowmass Village
We have been skiing/riding as a family since the beginning. Mostly east coast but always trying to get in some out west snow. We also love to hike, bike, raft, etc. This condo is so convenient for the family crew. Just gear up and get goin'. Big enough for 2 families to share to double your fun!
What makes this Condo unique
Watching the action from our 3rd floor balcony is a favorite activity, especially during the summer concert series.