Recently remodeled, everything is new. If an expansive resort location in Kaanapali is what you are looking for then the Maui Kaanapali Villas is the place for you. Just north of the famous Black Rock, this property boasts prime beachfront swimming and snorkeling. Resort amenities include two newly renovated swimming pools, beach concessions, small gym, an onsite restaurant and shuffleboard. Daily Facility Fee includes local calls, gym use, parking, and wireless internet.
This resort/garden view studio condo is located in the 'B' Banyan Building. This condo features three lanais and two sliding glass doors. If you desire sun or shade, you can have it most times of the day. The West patio (the largest) keep you out of the wind, if blowing, is more secluded, while the East patio overlooks the beautiful the pool and Jacuzzi. This studio is newly furnished with a (1) Queen Murphy bed. Bring your DVD's & CD's from home and enjoy them on our 27' flat screen TV. Bring your laptop and enjoy free wireless internet access from anywhere in the condo. This condo is well equipped with full kitchen and spacious lanai patios for enjoying those afternoon cocktails.
• Air Conditioned Unit
• (1) Queen Murphy Bed ~ 2 guests max!
• 27' TV
• Free Wireless Internet Access
• Access Cards to use the Computers and Printers in the Library on 1st floor of the Aloha Tower can be purchased at the Front Desk
• Two Swimming Pools
• Small Gym
• Washers and Dryers are available in the Building behind the Aloha Tower - Quarters to operate the Machines are available from the Front Desk
• Ocean view Restaurant
• Convenience Store
• Walk to Black Rock
• Beach Concession & Rentals
• Stairs to Entrance - No Elevators
• Smoking Prohibited on Property
• Upon check in the Resort collects $20/day facility fee. Fee includes Wi-Fi, local calls, daily use of fitness center, and special discount to day spa, free pool towels, and parking for one vehicle.
• This resort is referred to as: ASTON MAUI KA'ANAPALI VILLAS FORMERLY RESORT QUEST
Notes from recent guests:
Loved our cozy condo!
My husband and I enjoyed staying in this condo. It was small but perfect for the two of us and had everything we needed, including a blender. The Murphy bed was comfortable and the unit was clean. We loved the lanai and found we could enjoy it at all times of day. We loved the property, everyone we encountered was so nice and Chase N Rainbows was pleasant to work with. And of course having the beachfront access was great. We loved everything about our stay and would return to MKV and stay in this same unit again.
Stephanie Gratt Garland, Texas
November 15, 2018 Visited November 2018
Close to Dining*Shopping*Golf in Kaanapali!
Keywords: Condo, West Maui, Maui Kaanapali Villa, Beach Front property, Low rise, pools
**Please note there are various condos at Maui Kaanapali Villas that are scheduled to be renovated. Please contact us for details and schedules.