Know before you go
Under California’s Regional Stay Home Order, non-essential travel is currently unlawful in many parts of the state. We encourage you to learn more about restrictions that may be in effect in your destination before booking.Learn more
Desert Rock Oasis • 4 Bed, 3 Bath • Includes Detached Guesthouse & Peloton Bike
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Note: pool does not have a child proof fence.Note: pool does not have a child proof fence.
No events - Strictly enforced to comply with local regulationsStrictly enforced to comply with local regulations
No smoking - Smoking allowed OUTSIDE only. Smoking allowed OUTSIDE only.
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 8 adults) - Max 8 guests permitted on site.Max 8 guests permitted on site.
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Please review our Rental Agreement thoroughly prior to booking. Upon booking, you'll receive an email from Docusign to e-sign our Rental Agreement.
- In compliance with a recent city of La Quinta ordinance for vacation rentals, no speakers are permitted to be used outside.
Property has guest safety measures
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by ScottAsk a question
Baltimore-native, former Shanghai expat now living in San Francisco.
Scott purchased this house in 2015
Why Scott chose Topaz
I bought this beautiful desert property in December 2015 to have a private retreat to escape to – especially from the foggy and cool climate of my home in San Francisco. Given that I live in a very urban, crowded location, I was looking for a super private location that I could enjoy with friends and family. From the first moment that my realtor showed me Desert Rock Oasis I knew it met all my requirements.
What makes this house unique
* Extremely private, safe, and quiet property with its own private gate and fence * Spacious backyard with a large pool and mountain views, space to get the vitamin D sunshine we lack with the fog, and a tropical feeling of lush gardens with palm and fruit trees * Contemporary and spacious interior with modern amenities able to comfortably host at least 8 people (Desert Rock Oasis completed a full renovation in March 2016!) * Separate, detached (but close enough) guest house for those friends and family you want to give extra space * Located in a quiet, cul de sac, family friendly neighborhood * Far enough from the urban hustle and bustle but super close to a wide range of local boutique and chain restaurants and stores (living in San Francisco means chain restaurants are a treat, believe it or not!) * Close to all the great golf and tennis facilities around the area as well as the many local festivals throughout the year
- english, french, spanish, mandarin