¡Incomparable location, views, price!
538 sq. feet apartment located in one of the best and more secure areas of Quito: La Floresta. On the beautiful Isabel la Catolica Ave., right behind the luxury 5-star Swissotel. Address: Luis Cordero E12-22 (old number 341) and Isabel la Catolica, ELITE building
- On the 11th floor. Clean, bright atmosphere, large windows.
- Modern, nicely furnished.
- Bedroom: queen size bed with comfortable mattress and pillows, closet, reading lamps, 32” TV, DVD player with good selection of movies, fresh bed linens.
- Pull out couch for 1 person in the living room
- Nice living and dining area. Books in English and Spanish, magazines, city and country maps, tourism information guides.
- Fully equipped kitchen: electric stove, exhaust fan, refrigerator, coffee maker, microwave oven, electric oven, dishware, blender, pots, towels, cleaning products.
- Nice size bath with plenty of hot water and several sets of towels.
- Portable electric heater for the cooler nights.
- Other: ironing board, iron, vacuum cleaner, cleaning products
- Broad band Wi-fi Internet, cable tv.
- Outdoor Features, terrace on the 14th floor
- Handicapped Accessible
- Communications: basic cell phone can be provided if needed
- Kids welcomed
- Suitability: No pets allowed
- Friendly 24 hour security
- In-building parking at no additional cost
- Exact as seen in pictures
- Close to public transportation although taxis are the least expensive and the best way to get around the city. If you are a bike kind of person there are two cycle paths in the area and information can be provided for bike rental.
- Transfer airport-apartment-airport if asked
- Taxi within and out of the city
- Tours with bilingual guide
The building is located on the beautiful Isabel La Catolica Ave., full of lovely restaurants, coffee shops, bakeries, supermarkets, banks, ATMs, gyms, Spanish schools, theaters, museums, parks, etc.. Only 25 minutes of Mariscal International airport. Central location between the new and old town, Short walking distance to the touristic area “La Mariscal”, with its always live Plaza Foch; the traditional “Guapulo” with its gorgeous church and museum, the Old Town, Cultural World Heritage, which is within a 15 minute taxi drive.
The Floresta is a privileged neighborhood, in the last 10 years has become one of the more attractive spaces of the city, sort of a quitenian SOHO, with independent movies, theaters, bookstores, design studies, art galleries, etc. It has the facilities of the modernity and the beauty of a colonial touch. The contemporary bohemian (film makers, painters, actors, musicians, artisans) live here. You can stroll by foot in this beautiful neighborhood. On Fridays there is typical Ecuadorian farmers´ market right around the corner.
Quito once part of the Inca empire has some of the best-preserved early colonial architecture on the continent. According to UNESCO Quito has the largest, best-preserved and least-altered historic center (320 hectares) in Latin America and was the first World Cultural Heritage declared by UNESCO in 1978.
It has gained many recognitions: 2016 Travellers´s choice (Tripadvisor). For four consecutive years (2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016) South America´s Leading Destination. Recommended Destination (World Tourism Cities Federation). 2011 America´s Cultural Capital (by the International Capitals Bureau)
It has earned the name ‘land of eternal spring’ because of its most pleasant climate, temperatures never fall below 8 °C 46 °F) at night and reach 22 °C
(72 °F) in the day.
Plenty of things to do: you can visit the touristic and trendy neighborhoods of “La Mariscal”, “La Floresta”, “Guapulo”, watch a sunset at “Itchimbia” park while tasting a warm cup of Ecuadorian chocolate. Visit the historic (Colonial) sector of Quito, a wonder of Colonial architecture with impressive houses, plazas, churches, museums, handicrafts. Take the cable car to Pichincha mountain reaching an altitude of 13,297 ft. with an amazing view of the city and the nearby green valley of Lloa. Or you can visit the Middle of the World city located 8.1 miles North, or the Pululahua geobotanical reserve (one of only two inhabited craters in the world. At only a short ride you can go bird watching at a nearby cloud forest with magic trails and waterfalls, or you can enjoy the thermal baths of Papallacta.