Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
ISTRICI DI S.GIOVANNI
The second room is quite small as you can see in the photo, but all the six windows can be opened.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
- The rental agreement must be signed before the stay. When possible a later check out can be considered.
- As mentioned in the advertisement: electricity, €0,40/kW, gas, €3,9/m3. Stay tax:€1,5/adult/night.
- Damage deposit: the security deposit of euro one hundred (€100) in cash is payable on arrival and will be refunded in cash on departure.
Hosted by Stefano Baldi LanfranchiAsk a question
About Stefano Baldi Lanfranchi
We produce wine and olive oil, following the rules of organic farming, electricity comes from renewable energy. We speak english, french, german, dutch, danish and of course italian.
Why Stefano Baldi Lanfranchi chose Barberino Val d'Elsa
Despite the private setting, the cities of Florence and Siena are easily reachable by car with a 40 minutes ride. You can bike or drive to the numberless charming hamlets, small villages, churches, castles, panoramic spots of Chianti nearby, wander in the woods. In addition some examples of what the surroundings have to offer are: S.Gimignano, with the well known tower-houses; S.Appiano; the palaces of Colle Val d'Elsa, birthplace of Arnolfo di Cambio, the architect of Palazzo Vecchio in Florence; Certaldo, where Boccaccio, the author of Decameron, lived; the fortress of Monteriggioni; just a little farther away you can reach the etruscan city of Volterra; Montalcino, worldwide famous for “Brunello” wine production and Val d’Orcia; the area of thermal hot springs of which Bagno Vignoni, the setting of many scenes from the film Nostalghia by film director Tarkovskij, is a beautiful representation; Pienza, magnificent example of the Renaissance 'città ideale’; the sea in Cecina…
What makes this house unique
The property is extremely quiet since the nearest country road is 1.1 km far, our closest neighbours live at 1.5 km distance. Nonetheless, the village of S.Donato in Poggio (4 km) will provide you with most of the things you might need during your stay. There you will find a well supplied small supermarket (also open on Sunday mornings), a pharmacy, a bank, a post office, restaurants, bars, a bakery and other shops.
- english, french, german, italian, dutch, danish