A private, quaint and fully-furnished tiny home! On site parking and more.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Not child-proof.Not child-proof.
No smoking - Back deck, provide your own cleanup.Back deck, provide your own cleanup.
Max guests: 2 - Willing to advise on higher occupancy.Willing to advise on higher occupancy.
- Current executive order for VT, travel is permitted w/o quarantine: 1. Travel from approved counties per the Secretary of ACCD
- 2. Travel from outside New England, NY, or #1: a. 14-day quarantine in VT or home state b. 7-day quarantine in VT or home state negative test at end
- For more detail on guidelines please visit the State of Vermont's website for up-to-date information.
Enhanced cleaning practices
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
- english, Se habla poco español.
About Chris Thomas
Although we were raised in Vermont we are both world travelers. We purchased this property in 2013 and built the "barnyard tiny home" in 2016. We love meeting new people and desired to create a 'nest' for others to call home on their journey through this beautiful part of the Northeast. We love anything healthy, natural and wood grain. You can often find us dancing to our favorite 80’s classics while creating something new in the kitchen from our garden. We are passionate about food, flavors, learning new things and most of all... enjoying the simple things in life.
Chris Thomas purchased this House in 2013
Why Chris Thomas chose Colchester
This spot is quite accessible to all areas of Vermont via our main roadway. Connections to main routes 7, 2, 15 and I-89. We have some of the most tree cover on our property that the neighborhood has to offer, while still getting great light from the sun 12+ hours a day (in the summer). The property and structures were sturdy, safe, and had charming vibes to them from first visit. We could not have asked for more.
What makes this House unique
1) Although biking and driving are of preference to get around, you can technically walk as far as Burlington from here, and it is a beautiful and mostly sidewalk-laden, stroll. There bike lanes on the roads through Winooski and into Burlington to note. 2) Biodiversity (birds especially) and lush growth on the property while having [Vermont] urban proximity. 3) Definitely before, but now more than ever, this property is ecologically optimized and energy conscious principles in use and available. We have a 5-star + building rating through Efficiency Vermont.