4 Surf Court - Remodeled Baths & Kitchen(3 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Villa, 2 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths (Sleeps 4-6)
We purchased this villa in 2012. Major remodeling was done to the unit in Jan-Feb 2013. All of the bathrooms were upgraded with new walk-in showers. Additionally, the entire unit was painted and decorated. New flat-screen TV's, blue-ray and DVD players were also added in Jan. 2013. The kitchen was remodeled in 2014 with new cabinets and countertops. We also have a new refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher. As this is our winter home, we want to keep it nice for our use and yours.
Our villa is rented through a rental agency, therefore if you have any unexpected problems, they will be there to take care of you immediately.
We are a short 5 minute walk from one of the finest beach areas on hilton head island. The coligny public beach access was just remodeled a year ago and has swings, a walk through fountain and a gazebo with chairs to just sit and enjoy people watching. Cross the street to coligny plaza and enjoy over 60 shops and restaurants.
You can rent bicycles down at coligny and have them delivered or ride them back to the villa, where you can store them in our outside storage area. There are miles and miles of bike paths to ride, as well as on the beach.
We also have a beach cart and sand toys for you to use at the beach. These are stored in the outside storage area.
If you walk out onto the balcony, you can follow the stairs and path to the private courtyard where the pool is. There are chaise lounges, and tables and chairs for you to enjoy.
The Van der Meer tennis center is only a 5 minute walk down Deallyon Drive. The cost of tennis is free to our guests. Also in that area is the Players Club Fitness Center, where you can get a weekly membership for $35.00.
Rates include all towels, linens and cleaning service upon departure.
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2012
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Eco Tourism
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Ice Maker
January 1st through March 31st - Owners in Unit Holiday . . . (March 23-April 7 & May 25-June 8) . . . . . . $850/week Leisure/Sports (April 7-May 25 & Aug 17-Oct 26 ). . . . . . .$675/week Vacation . . (June 8 - August 10) . . . . . . . . . . . . . $975/week Value Week . (August 10-17) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $895/week Winter . . . (October 26 - Jan 1) . . . . . . . . . . . . . $525/week Nightly Rates May be Available, Tax is excluded from rates.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 3 months. You can contact the manager for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Hilton Head is an amazing place. We enjoy walking the beach, riding our bikes, eating out, and shopping, but if you are like my husband and I, and do not play golf or tennis, we would like to tell you about our favorite places to visit...
1) Savannah is just a 45 minute drive from the unit. It has great restaurants and beautiful parks. We recommend the trolley tour of the city, and the best shrimp and grits is at the Cotton Exchange down on the river front. A tour through any of the historical homes is also delightful. Fort Pulaski is only another 15 minutes from downtown and is a great civil war fort to explore. We also recommend the Mighty 8th Air Corp. Museum that is off Highway 95.
2) Beaufort is another of our favorite spots. It is also only a 45 minute drive. You will want to take one of the horse-drawn carriage rides through the city where they will tell you all about the history and movies that have been made in that town. Enjoy shopping on the main street and have lunch at Panni's, where they make great pizza. After lunch, sit in the swings down by the river and relax. Also, stop at the Chocolate Tree and get a box of chocolates (think Forrest Gump). I recommend the dark chocolate sea salt caramels.
3) If you have time, it takes 2 hrs, 15 min. to drive to Charleston. If you have time, go to Patriot's Point and explore the USS Yorktown. Save time to take the ferry to Ft. Sumter and see where the Civil War started. Explore the city, Market Street has lots of shops and King Street has upscale shopping and lots of great restaurants. I would also recommend any of the historical houses open for tours, or just walk around and look at the houses on the Battery. There are many churches and cemetaries to visit as well. And if that is not enough, drive out into the country and see the plantation homes open for tours, they are fabulous. So much to see, so little time, you will just have to come back again next year...
Year Purchased: 2012
About: My husband and I were born and raised in Iowa. It is there that we still call home for 9 months of the year. We visited Hilton Head and the Low Country around 10 years ago and fell in love with it. We consider ourselves very lucky to be able to winter on the Island. We are usually here for 2-3 months, January through March. We have a Westie named Abbey who travels with us and she loves the area as much as we do.
Why South Forest Beach, Hilton Head Island, SC, USA:
My husband and I have been wintering in Hilton Head for over 10 years now. We chose the South Forest Beach area because of location on the island. We are within walking/bike riding distance to grocery stores, shopping, great restaurants, and of course the beach. It is only a couple of blocks from Coligny Plaza and across the street from the beach. We can park our car and either bike or walk to everything we need. Hilton Head is in a great location. We love visiting Savannah, Beaufort and Charleston, as they are all just short distances away.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
Location, Location, Location. I would like to say that you can see the ocean from where we are, but unfortunately trees and a building are in the way. But, all we have to do is cross the street, walk a short distance and we are on the sand. We face the street, where there is a crosswalk that takes you directly to the beach. It is very convenient to carry all the beach supplies you need, when the distance is so short. We do have an outdoor storage area, where we have a beach cart and other beach toys for guests to use.
- Primary: +1 (563) 650-1617 Christi's Cell Phone
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living Room and Dining Room
Bathroom Off of Living Room
Bathroom (Master & Guest) 5 Ft. Walk-In Shower
Living Room and Dining Room
Living Room and Dining Room
Bathroom off of Living Room
Bathroom - Master & Guest
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 01, 2016
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
- Response time Within a few days
- Response rate 70%
- Calendar last updated 08/29/2016