Enjoy Our Beautiful 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Condo With Ocean, Marina And Mountain Views
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - Suitable for families and retirees Suitable for families and retirees
- Per owner's rental agreement, cancellations made less than 30 days of check-in forfeit a refund except conditions described in the Hurricane Policy.
- A maximum of 8 guests (including babies) listed on the rental forms are allowed within the property. Outside visitors are not allowed in.
- All condo association rules listed on the waivers you will need to sign must be followed to avoid any fines. All docs will be emailed for signature.
About Della Allen
My husband, Mark, was born in San Juan. When he turned three, his family moved to Chicago where he was raised and still resides. I (Della) was born and raised in Chicago, and together, Mark and I have teenage boy/girl twins and two dogs. We love to travel and spend time with family and friends and appreciate all the great things our urban city has to offer.
Della Allen purchased this condo in 2016
Why Della Allen chose Sardinera
After vacationing in Puerto Rico several times, each time we visited, we fell more and more in love with the Island and locals. Every visit, we would try to take in more sight-seeing and relaxation as possible before we would return home to the hustle and bustle of Chicago. We always found ourselves more drawn towards the north and east end of the island where a lot of excursions were located. During our visit to PR in the spring of 2016, we decided it was time to purchase a condo! We felt very much at home at Pena Mar and loved the location and all the amenities the complex has to offer. Our dream is to one day partially retire on the Island of Puerto Rico. Until then, we hope you enjoy our beautiful condo.
What makes this condo unique
Once you enter our condo, you feel an instant sigh of relaxation come over you. Our environment is warm and welcoming with panoramic views of the ocean and mountains. Whether you enjoyed a relaxing day at the beach, pool or a full-day excursion, sitting on the balcony taking in the Caribbean air during the day or enjoying the sounds of the Coqui (Co-Key) frogs at night, rest assured you will feel at home.