2 Bedrooms, 1.5 Bath Town Home With Roof Top Terrace and BBQ
On Second Floor
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Older then 5 years oldOlder then 5 years old
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 5
- Number of guests staying at property must be listed at time of booking. No sub-letting, unauthorized roommates or extended guests permitted.
- Townhouse cleanliness and condition is to be maintained, with replacement of any broken items. Plastic glassware only to be used at pool.
- Guests shall respect the space, privacy and wellbeing of all neighbours and shall not create a disturbance within the complex or at the pool.
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
- english, french, email@example.com
About Mary-Ann Tourangeau
Canadians with a passion for travel. We were drawn back to Costa Rica to buy a vacation home, enjoy retirement time and leave the hectic North American crazy where it belongs. What we believe to be the most diverse and beautiful country on the planet, we are happy to share our little piece of paradise.
Mary-Ann Tourangeau purchased this condo in 2012
Why Mary-Ann Tourangeau chose Coco
Just minutes from everything. Beauty and diversity, no matter your definition, is all within a short distance. No matter what your sport or desires, extreme or laid-back, it is all here. Rent a car, golf cart, bicycle or walk and have the many tour operators take you to all the hot spots. As much or as little as you wish to put in your vacation, it can all be had here. This townhouse is also very private with your own large roof top patio.
What makes this condo unique
Quiet location, at the end of the street, 1 block off the paved beach road, great construction and finishes, custom cabinetry and furnishings. Outfitted with dishwasher, all small appliances (microwave, coffee pot, toaster, blender, crock pot), kitchen gadgets, microwave cookware, bakeware, pots, pans, dishes) cups, travel mugs, coolers, beach chairs, pool noodles beach/pool towels. Rooftop also outfitted with pots, pans, dishes, sink, propane BBQ, table, chairs and 2 gravity loungers. For our guests convenience we have supplied a starter kit of coffee, tea, hot chocolate, filters, olive oil, salt, pepper, sugar, sweetener, olive oil, spices, some condiments, dish soap, dishwasher soap, cleaners, paper towels, garbage bags laundry soap, dryer sheets, mesh bags for your delicates, liquid hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, insect spray. The stairway to the most amazing pool is worth the climb (6 flights) with the best views of the entire bay and sunsets to the west and hillside views to the the east - of any complex in town.