A beach at your back door with the best view in Nassau - and a generator!
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Young children need to be supervisedYoung children need to be supervised
No pets - This includes service pets.This includes service pets.
No events - Treasure Cove is a residential communityTreasure Cove is a residential community
No smoking - Smoking allow outside on back porchSmoking allow outside on back porch
Max guests: 8 - Please do not exceed the max of 8 peoplePlease do not exceed the max of 8 people
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- - Do not bring more than the max of 8 people. This violates our rental policy and any extra people will be asked to find alternative accommodations.
- - Please note that there is a strict no pets policy, including no support animals.
- About a week before your visit, we'll send a comprehensive house manual that should answer most questions, including directions to various amenities.
About Paola Alvino
I am half Manx, half Italian, speak with a northern England accent, but feel mostly Bahamian, with a history here that started when I was 3 years old. It makes it hard to answer the question, "Where are you from?"! I feel that my heart is in the sun, sea and sand of The Bahamas - whether the hustle and bustle of the capital, Nassau, the quaint New-England style of Hope Town, or the raw beauty of the Exumas. But I also feel that Luogosano is my home (where everyone seems to be Alvino), as well as Douglas Head in the Isle of Man, where I was born. Wherever you are from, I promise that you'll feel right at home here in this gem of a house in the safe, gated community of Treasure Cove. We can't wait for you to experience it!
Paola Alvino purchased this house in 2016
Why Paola Alvino chose Nassau
We live a few steps away from Sunrise by the Sea across the street so are within easy reach if you need us. We have always loved the house and knew visitors to The Bahamas would love it too! It really is a hidden gem. There are no neighbours on either side and just one other house on the ocean side of the road about 200 metres away.
What makes this house unique
We fell in love with the house primarily because of it's location and the back patio! It's a great place to chat with friends, play guitar, sip wine, relax and enjoy the ocean breeze. There's a view of the sea from every room in the house and large windows to truly appreciate it.