** Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay **
Escape to the Last Frontier with this pristine 1-bathroom vacation rental studio in Seward that offers sleeping arrangements for 2 - ideal for a romantic couple’s getaway or a magnificent solo adventure. With modern amenities and a beautifully private setting, this property is sure to give you the wild Alaskan experience you’ve been searching for!
Studio: Full Bed
All the beauty of the Kenai Peninsula greets you as you approach this charming Seward home. Step inside to find warm and pleasing decor, along with hardwood floors, creating all the rustic allure you'd expect of a cabin in the woods.
Whenever you’ve worked up an appetite after a long day of adventures, whip up a tasty dinner in the well-equipped kitchen, but be sure to head out to the deck once you’ve finished eating to admire the scenic sunset views - you may even catch a glimpse of the local wildlife, including moose and bears!
Optimize your time spent outside by enjoying an al fresco dinner on the patio. Grill up your zesty catch of the day and treat your loved one to some mouthwatering seafood.
Come nighttime, cuddle up on the home’s full bed to revitalize for the next day’s adventures! If you’re not right ready to fall asleep, just watch your favorite movie on the flat-screen cable TV as you keep warm under the covers.
A wealth of attraction awaits just down the road from the property's ideal location, giving you easy access to explore all the beauty of the Alaskan wilderness.
Fisherman should rejoice, as you’ll find unbeatable lakes and rivers to troll for dinner. Rent a kayak to fish at Glacier Park, embark on a deep sea fishing adventure at Boat Harbor, or troll around the Kenai River, where you’ll find the largest salmon on the planet!
If you'd rather stay on land, rent a bike and cruise over to Kenai Fjords Glacier, and be sure to bring your camera as you’ll find some of the best sightseeing in the area.
Whenever you need a break from cooking, check out Terry’s Fish & Chips just a 4-mile drive down the road!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, flat-screen cable TV, coffeemaker, private deck with scenic views, grill, outdoor dining area, and much more
- Prime location in the Alaskan wilderness! Enjoy easy access to hiking, fishing, boating and mountain biking, as well as restaurants and shops in town!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please inquire with Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note the property is not suitable for children
- Please note that there is a vacation rental apartment situated below this studio, as well as a vacation rental house on the same premises (please inquire with Evolve if you'd like to rent all 3 properties)
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in