About this listing:
This newly remodeled, totally private two bedroom suite is on the first floor of our house and can comfortably accommodate up to 8 guests, ideal for families( with children), business travelers and groups. Clean & comfortable, this suite is equipped with everything you need for an enjoyable stay including fresh bedding and towels, fast Wi-Fi, washer/dryer, coffee/tea, free parking.
This newly remodeled private suite is located on the first floor of our house in the Ingleside neighborhood on a quiet street and has its own private street level entrance, so you can come and go as you please.
The suite has two real bedrooms, a living room/kitchen, and a full bathroom.
The main bedroom has a beautiful queen size bed, a large closet, a desk and a chair. A twin airbed or a crib can be setup when needed.
The second bedroom has a beautiful queen size bed, a twin size bed, a closet, a folding desk and a chair.
The living room/kitchen has a futon which can be easily converted into a full sized bed when needed.
So this suite can sleep 6 guests comfortably in bedrooms, and additional 1 or 2 guest in the futon bed.
In the living room/kitchen there is a coffee/tea station which having a coffee maker, an electric teakettle, free coffee and tea supply. The living room/kitchen also has a fridge, a microwave, a toaster, a gas stove and the necessary kitchen ware.
There is also a washer and a dryer in the garage for your laundry. The suite is super clean with fresh bedding and sheets provided.
This suite is located on a quiet street, no traffic noise.
You can conveniently check in or check out by yourself.
This is our house and we live upstairs, we will do our best to make you feel at home and make your stay at San Francisco enjoyable.
Check in time: 3:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Parking is free and unlimited (except during street cleaning). We will reserve our driveway for you in case you could not find a parking space nearby.
Interaction with Guests:
My quiet and friendly family live just upstairs but since you have your own entrance, you will have complete privacy and the freedom to come-and-go as you please. Of course, if there’s anything we can do to make your San Francisco visit even better, I’m available by phone/text/in-person.
Check In & Check Out information:
Check In - A few days prior to your check-in, I’ll send you the code to the lockbox for the keys so that you can check in as soon you arrive.
Check Out - To check out, simply leave the keys on the dinning table and lock the door when you leave.
Our up-and-coming residential neighborhood is very safe and extremely convenient for public transportation. We’re located just two blocks from Ocean Avenue, a bustling street which has Whole Foods, McDonalds, coffee shops, bars, and many inexpensive food options. (ramen, pizza, burgers, Chinese, Mexican, Vietnamese. etc)
Our location is very conveniently located next to both the 101 and 280 highways for easy access to downtown SF, East Bay and South Bay. Public transportation is also very convenient available which allow you to explore San Francisco easily without a car. Uber and Lyft are easily available
- A bus stop is just around the corner which you can take bus 29, 54.
- Two blocks away is Ocean avenue which you can find K & M light rail line.
- Balboa Park BART/Muni station is just 12 minutes walk or 5 minutes by bus, which connecting to all BART lines, the J, K, and M Muni light rail lines, and the 8X, 8BX, and 88 Muni bus lines.
-18 minutes from SFO Airport on BART, 15 minutes by car/taxi, easy access to highway 101 and 280
- Bus 29 will take you to Baker Beach, for a really nice hike (1.5 miles = 2 km) to the Golden Gate bridge. It will also take you to Ocean Beach, San Francisco ZOO, the Golden Gate Park.
- Bus 49 will take you to Fort Mason/Marina for another great hike to Golden Gate bridge or a hike to Fisherman's Wharf and the Embarcadero.
- Bus 44 will take you to the Academy of Science (our favorite), and the De Young Museum, must-see museums for anyone traveling here. And of course the bus takes you to the Golden Gate Park since those 2 museums are in the middle of it.
- Bus 14 & 14L will take you to the Mission for restaurants, and bars. It will take you Downtown as well.