Another Spacious & Clean House by Step-In Homestay @ Kota Laksamana Marina5 (No 5) and we are proud to showcase 8 identical houses in a row.
Imagine an extremely Spacious 3 storey terrace house, with 2 large living halls on Ground & 1st floor, comfortable 6 bedrooms all with attached Private bathrooms and we have just open for booking with EVERYTHING newly furnish.
My House is good for group travel from 8pax to 14pax. With 8 houses in a row, maximum up to 112pax.
The House is a 3 storey, with a Living Hall on the Ground Floor, and another Family Hall on the 1st Floor. It has 6 bedrooms all with attach Private bathrooms,
- Ground Floor, 1unit Standard Room
- First Floor, 2 units Standard Room
- Second Floor, 1 unit Deluxe Room & 2 units Standard Room.
IMPORTANT 1: Rooms Allocation according to Number of Guests, refer to Table.
IMPORTANT 2: Head count before check-in, additional guest will be charge separately.
Youll LOVE our room as we have your comfort in mind.
- Super Single Bed 3.5ft (instead of 3ft single bed)
- KING Size Deluxe Bed (instead of queen size bed)
- Mattress is ULTRA quality 8 inch thick (instead of 4 to 6)
- 1HP Air-Con in all Standard rooms, while 2HP Air-Con in Deluxe room.
- Each room with attach PRIVATE bathroom, Water Heater shower
- you will not have to wait long to shower, there is 6 bathrooms, i.e. 2 guest to a bathroom
Family holiday, business travel, college semester break, school trip or just gathering of friends, SPACE is the most important consideration,
- With Clean & Spacious Homestay,
- imagine a large Living Hall next to the Dining Hall,
- cool 2.5HP Air-Con, large comfy Sofa set (3+2+1),
- plus 42 TV with Astro Njoi.
Other detail feature include
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer
- 2in1 Body & Hair Shampoo
- Towel for each guest
- Due to environmental friendly reasons, disposable toothbrush and toothpaste are not provided
- FREE High Speed Wifi/Internet
What is in the Kitchen?
- Electric water Jug
- stay hydrate when travel, we provide FOC drinking water
- complimentary Coffee & Tea complete with Sugar & Creamer
- Microwave Oven (for heating up food only)
- 2 doors Refrigerator
- dining utensil
Should you cook? NO, we recommend you to taste great local food around town. Cooking & BBQ is not allow. Should you have any query, please send us an enquiry.
Your Security is our priority,
- CCTV cameras at porch
- Night Guard on duty and Tour Guard.
More people means more cars arriving, no worry.
- Car Porch can fit 2 cars
- Auto Gate for your convenience
- Other car park along the road side which are wide
- We have Night Guard to watch
Jonker Street the centre street of Chinatown was once renowned for its antique shops. However over the years it has turned to clothing and crafts outlets as well as restaurants. The best part of Jonker Street is the night market on Fridays, Saturdays & Sunday that sells everything from tasty treats to cheap keepsakes.
Dataran Pahlawan - A one-stop megamall from the latest fashion to culinary delights to an adventurous indulgence for everyone! Situated in the heart of historical Melaka, Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamall is surrounded by living museums way back during its historical reign namely A' Famosa and St Paul's Hill that illuminate the neighbouring areas. Imagine yourself walking back in time to the birth of the once glorious trade port between the East and West at the Straits of Melaka as you walk along these historical monuments.
Malacca was declared a World Heritage City by UNESCO. Its heritage buildings, cultural enclaves and places of worship are visited by history buffs and tourists from around the globe. Participate in the exciting anniversary celebrations to commemorate the historic occasion.
Our Homestay Kota Laksamana Marina5 is just within comfortable walking distance to all attractions. Forget about traffic jam and parking, leave your car at home and casually walk to Jonker Street and more.
Food food glorious food, you will discover an array of cafe, restaurants, hawker stall, mamak & delicacy shops dotting the roadside including: Yeast Pastry Caf, Donald & Lilys Nyonya Food, Pak Putra Tandoori Chicken & Naan, Hakka Restaurant, The Hajah Mona Ikan Asam Pedas, Bei Zhan Restaurant, Hao Her Xiang dim sum and many more.
You are staying at the most central area of Malacca surrounded by the most happening places and eateries in town.
Check-In: after 3.00 pm
Check-Out: before 11.00 am
- We will stay in contact for the expected time your Check-In a day beforehand.
- Key Deposit (& No Smoking Deposit) of RM100 to be collected by CASH at Check-In, full refundable at Check-Out, unless Key Lost (or Cleaning Fee for Smoking).
Worry NO more, we are
- always available through Messaging & Call to answer any query.
- next door, we are available from 8.00am to 10.00pm (where possible).
- happy to share places of interest and must try food location.
Our past guest reviews speak strongly about us, Canadian, Korean, Singaporean, Philippines, China, Vietnamese, local Malaysian from North, South, East, West, Sabahan, Sarawakian, they are now our friends.