Nestled right in the heart of Idaho's wine country, this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom Caldwell vacation rental cottage sleeps 4 and is ideal for couples or a small family. You and your guests will find this to be the ultimate retreat as you enjoy the spectacular views and sunsets from this lovely property. Discover Idaho's many hidden gems on your vacation to this charming Caldwell cottage.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | 2 Twin Beds
The stunning scenery will immediately put you at ease as you approach this Sunnyslope cottage.
As you enter the home, the open layout of the floor plan adds to the bright and airy feel of the interior.
When you arrive, take a moment to unwind on one of the plush sofas in the living room while watching the large flat screen satellite TV or enjoying the ambiance of the electric fireplace.
When it's time to eat, prepare a delicious meal in the fully equipped kitchen, where 2 of your guests can keep you company at one of the 2 seats at the counter bar.
While you enjoy the feast on the nearby dining table, take in the incredible views overlooking Snake River and Lizard Butte in the distance.
After a great night's sleep on one of the plush beds, you'll be ready to get out and explore.
If you've come here specifically for the wine, you won't be disappointed! This fantastic property is on the Sunny Slope Wine Trail, which boasts at least 15 wineries, giving you easy access to exquisite wine-tasting in the area.
In addition to winery tours, there are hundreds of acres of fruit orchards and access to the Givens Hot Springs for a soothing soak.
Any photographers in your group will want to bring their camera for the hiking and photography at Lizard Butte, Lake Lowell, or Deer Flat National Wildlife Refuge, which offer breathtaking scenery and wildlife.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, stunning natural views, flat-screen satellite TV, air-conditioning, washer and dryer, electric fireplace, free WiFi, and much more!
- Fantastic Caldwell location on 1 acre of land! Located directly on Sunny Slope Wine Trail, providing access to over 15 wineries, near hiking, biking and wildlife viewing.
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in an entirely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply