Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
3 double bedroom , Sleeps 6 with views across the lake to the Mediterranean
There is also a baby travel cot and high chair.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter:
- The property must be left clean and tidy, when you depart and rubbish taken from the property and put in dustbins.
- Any items that may have been moved during their stay, to be returned to their original place.
- english, A little french
About Lynda Croft
We are a married couple with four grown up children and 6 granchildren. We enjoy travelling and visiting new places. We play golf, love bike riding and skiing. We are both semi retired and visit France whenever we can.
Lynda Croft purchased this villa in 2002
Why Lynda Croft chose Leucate
We had watched too many 'our places inthe sun' on TV and decided to have our own experience. We wanted a 2nd home in france, near the sea in a traditional village, with local shops, cafes and restaurants. We stumbled onto Leucate and where won over immediatley by its charm. Its a beautiful area, we always find something new to do each time we visit. We love bike riding along the coast, going for walks along the cliffs, visiting all the local towns and wine caves.
What makes this villa unique
It's in a beautiful traditional village by the sea, not easy to find now. We have amazing open views from the our back garden and roof terrace, towards the lake and sea. The villa has a downstairs bedroom with walk in shower room en suite. Our friendly French neighbours, have become friends. Its a lovely slice of France.