Natural tranquility awaits you at this lovely 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental condo in the White Mountains of New Hampshire! Offering accommodations for up to 5, spectacular mountain views, and short trips to the many exciting local attractions, this home ensures a rejuvenating retreat for you and your loved ones! Make it the New England trip of a lifetime while staying in this fantastic Bartlett condo!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2 (Bunk Room): Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed
Upon arrival, you'll be greeted by expansive views of the distant mountains and the chirps of birds fluttering by. Rest your eyes upon the towering trees spread and the whole peaceful scene before stepping inside the cozy home. Boasting 1,250 square feet of comfortably appointed living space, this condo features an open floor plan and an abundance of sunlight.
Relax on the comfortable couches while the chef of the group prepares a delicious meal in the fully equipped kitchen. Enjoy your meals at the custom wrap-around window seat in the dining area while marveling at the peak of Mount Washington and the whole 180-degree view of the mountains.
After a peaceful slumber in one of the plush beds, you'll be ready to start your adventures for the day. Head outside for a day of hiking in the White Mountains during the summer or hit the slopes for skiing and snowboarding during the winter months.
If you'd rather stay closer to the home, walk 5 minutes to the community clubhouse and pay a small additional fee to utilize the great amenities, including indoor and outdoor pools, playground, fire pit, tennis court, pool tables, library, racquetball court and a lounge!
Once you've had your fill of exploration, you'll be happy to relax back at your home-away-from-home. Curl up with a book on one of the benches underneath the quaint trees outside before firing up the gas grill for a cookout in the fresh air. End your evenings cuddling close to the indoor gas stove in the living area or roasting marshmallows around the fire pit outside with your travel companions, before retreating to your bedrooms for a good night's rest.
Not only can you admire nature's beauty from afar while you stay here, but you can also experience everything that the area has to offer first-hand, all within a short drive from the home!
Visit the lovely town of North Conway, the quaint Santa's Village, go hiking in the White Mountains or at Mount Washington Peak, or shred some fresh powder on the ski slopes at Attitash, Wildcat Mountain, and Jackson Ski Resorts!
Taste local beer at one of the numerous breweries in the area, play a round of golf at Jackson Golf Club, and scream your lungs out on the roller coasters at Story Land, just 5 minutes from the property!
Mount Washington is also just 20 minutes from the home and Echo Lake and Cathedral Ledge are both just a 15-minute drive away! Whether you choose to spend most of your time relaxing around the beautiful property or exploring the surrounding areas, you're sure to make lasting memories while staying at this fantastic vacation rental condo!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, gas stove, gas grill, dehumidifier, in-unit laundry machines, flat screen cable TV with Chromecast and DVD player, free WiFi, and more!
- For a small fee of $7 per person per day, enjoy the clubhouse amenities, including indoor and outdoor pools, playground, fire pit, tennis, pool tables, library, racquetball and a lounge!
- Fantastic location - Minutes from Attitash, Wildcat Mountain and Jackson Ski Resorts, Jackson Golf Club, Story Land, Mount Washington, Echo Lake, Cathedral Lodge, and North Conway!
- No smoking
- Dog-friendly with $100 fee per dog (2 dogs maximum)
- Please note that an additional fee of $30 will be charged for linens
- Note that the on-site clubhouse charges $7 per person per day
- Note that there is a pass to get into the clubhouse, if you lose the pass there will be a $50 fine
- No parties, events or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in