About the property
- Condo600 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay5 nights
Studio Condo at Beachfront Resort
*** PLEASE CALL OR E-MAIL FOR OUR LAST MINUTE AND EXTENDED STAY SPECIAL OFFERS AND DISCOUNTS ***
Experience a luxurious and desirable OCEAN VIEW studio condo with world-class amenities and unparalleled service at the newly-built Honua Kai Resort & Spa located on world-famous Ka’anapali Beach. Come see why Honua Kai Resort & Spa is rated as one of the top beachfront luxury resorts in Maui by Condé Nast Traveler, U.S. News and World Report, Travel + Leisure, Maui Revealed, and others!
FEATURES OF OUR STUDIO
• Elegant 4th floor studio located in the Konea Tower featuring ocean views (studios on the 4th floor and above offer a full ocean view)
• Highly desirable inner-courtyard location
• Open, spacious 600 sq. ft. floor plan
• Lanai “glass wall” opens to 100+ sq. ft. outdoor living area
• Relax/dine on the lanai with ocean views, sounds and stunning sunsets
• Luxurious king bed with separate sofa sleeper
• Tile shower, separate soaking tub, dual sinks with granite counters (not all studios have dual sinks)
• Upscale furnishings and décor
• Fully-equipped gourmet granite kitchen
• Bosch stainless steel refrigerator, microwave, oven, range, dishwasher
• Front-loading Bosch washer and dryer
• Granite island bar with seating
• Central air conditioning, ceiling fan
• Concrete construction, sound dampening walls
• 42” LCD TV, 60+ cable channels, BluRay/DVD
• iPhone/iPod speaker deck/charger/alarm clock
• Free high-speed wireless internet
• Free local and long distance calls (within the U.S. and to Canada)
AMENITIES OF THE RESORT
• Luxurious Honua Kai Resort & Spa
• Expansive aquatic playground featuring pools, hot tubs, waterfalls, kiddie pool, 40-foot waterslide
• Poolside activity center
• State of the art fitness center
• Ho’ola Spa (now open in the Konea Tower)
• Poolside Viking gas barbeque grills and picnic area
• Famous Duke’s Beach House Restaurant on-site
• ’Aina Gourmet Market and Deli
• On-site concierge service
• Underground parking
• 24-hour staffed security
• Beachfront access steps from the resort
EXPLORE THE AREA
• Shopping center within walking distance
• Restaurants, supermarket, dive/snorkel rentals
• Snorkel stunning reefs steps from the resort
• Scenic “beach walk” connects Honua Kai to Whaler’s Village
• Oceanside restaurants and bars within walking distance
• Historic port town of Lahaina is 10 minutes by car
• Championship golf courses
• Sunset cruises, sailing, whale watching, sightseeing
• Stand-up paddle-boarding, surfing, parasailing, sport fishing
• Zip lining, hiking, kayaking, snorkel cruises, helicopter tours
• Drive to Hana, a festive luau... the experience is endless!
OUR SERVICE TO YOU
• Friendly, convenient welcome and check-in by our local property manager
• Friendly, responsive answers to inquiries and questions
• Tommy Bahama beach chairs with coolers, beach umbrella
• Boogie boards, snorkel gear, beach towels, cooler
• Pak-n-Play portable crib
• BBQ utensils
• Binoculars for whale watching
• Our property manager is minutes from the resort and is on the resort just about every day; he is available 24 hours a day/7 days a week. We take your stay personally, so we will be there should you need anything.
• Competitive prices, 25-50% off of resort rates
• NO $35daily resort fees charged (subject to change without notice)
• Credit cards and e-checks accepted with NO surcharge fees
• Early check-in or late check-out requests will be accommodated, when available; however, all requests must be pre-approved in advance of your arrival date.
• Now until 2017: The neighboring lot south of Honua Kai is under construction by Westin. The units adjacent to the construction (south side of the Hokulani tower) are directly impacted. Our unit is in the Konea tower and is not adjacent to the construction.
Mahalo (thank you) for visiting Honua Kai Suite 415.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
About Harvey Tatsumura
Aloha from Fresno, California...and welcome to our home away from home! Harvey is a CPA and has two children. Jeff is also a CPA and Caryn is a school psychologist; Jeff and Caryn have two children. We personally manage our home and have staff on the island to make your stay enjoyable and memorable.
Harvey Tatsumura purchased this Condo in 2012
Why Harvey Tatsumura chose Kaanapali
We love Maui because it offers the best of both worlds—activities, sights, and adventure for those wanting to have fun and explore, and relaxation and serenity for those needing a respite from their busy daily lives. We experienced Honua Kai for the first time in June 2012 and absolutely loved the amenities, location, luxuries, and children-friendly accommodations. In fact, we loved it so much that we decided to own a condo of our own.
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Wonderful Stay at the Honua Kai
We had a wonderful stay at unit 415 in the Honua Kai Konea tower in May 2018. Check-in was quick and convenient, and the owner and manager checked in with us throughout our stay ensure we had everything we needed. The suite is beautiful and well stocked with everything we could want, including snorkels, beach chairs, cooler, and boogie boards. It is a home away from home with a full kitchen, washer/dryer, large bathroom, and a lovely ocean view from the lanai.
The Honua Kai resort is fantastic and we have returned to stay here several times. The pools and grounds are beautifully maintained and the location is great (walking distance to grocery store, restaurants, and Whaler's Village).
We would highly recommend the Honua Kai as the perfect place to stay in Maui. We hope to be back soon!
We enjoyed our week at the Honua Kai resort. The studio was exactly as described and made for a restful, relaxing home base for all of our excursions. Mahalo to Harvey and his family for creating such a lovely home in paradise!
When we booked we thought this was a one bedroom... the owner contacted me the day after we booked to clarify that it was a studio and to make sure a that it would work for us. It was a little tight with two adults and two kids. The owner and manager were great, the studio is in a great location on west Maui and it saves a lot of money opposed to booking with the hotel (in resort fees too). Overall this is a great place to stay, at a great price with great service!
Wonderful VRBO Stay
Our family of 3 stay at Harvey’s condo in April. The condo was spacious, clean and had a great view. The condo is well stocked with everything you need from cooking supplies, spices, beach supplies, pool toys and snorkels. The resort is beautiful with a great location and many pools. Walking distance from many restaurants, shops and grocery store. We would highly recommend Harvey’s condo and would definitely stay here again!
Beautiful and well maintained condo!! Loved the location and surroundings
Had a fabulous time in Maui!
Our stay was exceptional. Excellent service from owner and management. Highly recommend.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
CALL OR EMAIL FOR OUR SPECIAL OFFERS • HI Tax ID #W90942614-01 • $800 deposit plus $59 property damage protection fee required to confirm reservation (in lieu of the $59 property damage protection fee, guests have the option to pay a refundable damage deposit of $1,500); balance due 60 days prior to stay • Cancellation policy requires at least 60 days notice prior to arrival date for a full refund of your deposit and property damage protection fee; cancellations within 60 days of arrival date are nonrefundable; but, as a courtesy to our valued guests, if we are able to re-rent the unit (which is usually at a lower discounted rate), we will provide a refund up to the amount we are able to re-rent it for • NO $29 daily resort fee charged (subject to change without notice); credit cards and e-checks accepted with NO surcharge fees • 7 night minimum stay is generally required for holiday and special rate periods • Check-in: 3:00 pm/Check-out: 11:00 am • Local property manager information is included on your reservation confirmation PLEASE NOTE: Effective August 1, 2015, a parking fee of $15 per day will be separately billed prior to your arrival (previously paid directly to the resort upon check-in), and is not included in your online rental quote or reservation request. Subject to change without notice. NEW VRBO/HOMEAWAY SERVICE FEE: Effective February 2016, VRBO/HomeAway now charges travelers a new service fee, which will be added to your reservation but is collected by and paid to VRBO/HomeAway.