***The rent doesn't include utilities.***
Electricity 10 baht/kWh; Water 35 baht/cubic meter
Level 2; 40 sq.m.; Golf view; Out of 27 rooms in total; en-suite kitchenette; ideal location for driver/rider; hi-speed Net, gym, pool, shared kitchen included; free parking
This room has an en-suite kitchenette consisting of a dish washing sink, a microwave oven and a toaster.
In any room, the default bedding arrangement is twin beds, which can be put together and covered with a big bed linen. You may choose a king size bed for 30 baht/day extra.
A little pet weighing no more than 10 kg is allowed to stay with you in the guest room for 50 baht/day extra. However, we reserve the right to cease letting your pet stay in our property if we find that it causes damage to our property. Please note that the fact that your pet cannot stay in our property due to damages it causes is not a sound reason for you to early terminate your reservation, so the paid rent for the future dates within a month will not be refunded.
"Tranquil on a hill in the heart of Phuket - Fruit Valley is a picturesque resort-style serviced apartment on the top of a hill overlooking a golf course. It is an ideal place for those seeking both tranquility and easy access to both beaches and towns by driving.
The facilities at Fruit Valley include a scenic fitness gym, exercise machines, rooftop lawns, a shared kitchen and a swimming pool. At Fruit Valley, the tap water is purified; electricity backed up by a generator; Internet access available through Wi-Fi throughout the property; structures enforced to handle earthquakes; and much more engineering work has been done to ensure your vacation at Fruit Valley a perfect vacation.
We have steam sauna available for guests to use with extra charge.
Other things to note
1. For your convenience, you'll get one free set of amenities when you check in.
2. Wi-Fi signals are throughout the property. The signal in the lobby is the best. There are tables and chairs for you there.
3. A universal electricity socket is available in your room.
4. Tap water is clean enough to boil and drink as it is filtered underground water. You may also get filtered water from the shared kitchen.
5. The cleaning fee is for the cleaning after the check-out. We do not clean the room for you during your stay, instead we provide you cleaning equipment and supplies. We give you clean bedding fabrics and towels to change once a week with no extra charge.
6. There are mosquito nets installed on the balcony door and windows. You may turn off the A/C and expand the mosquito nets at night to save electricity.
7. Guests are strongly recommended to hire a vehicle. This property isn't in a tourism area and public transportation in Phuket isn't convenient. You may hire a car for 1,000 baht/day or a motorbike for 200 to 300 baht a day; whereas if you use a cab, you'll have to pay 700 baht only for a one way trip from the airport to the town/Kathu/Patong.