Escape the busy life at this fantastic 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom Black Mountain cabin. Nestled in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains, this spacious cabin features a private 4-person hot tub and multiple decks. Visit Lake Lure, Chimney Rock, The Biltmore Estate, Linville Gorge, or the Pisgah Forest. For a thrill, go ziplining at the Saluda Gorges or horseback riding in the mountains. Head to Flat Rock Playhouse for shows, Bald Rock for a picnic, or Asheville for Segways, restaurants, and shopping.
*15% discount on stays of 5 nights - Inquire with Evolve*
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin Bed w/ Twin Trundle Bed (Can Be Made Into A King) | Den: Queen Sleeper Sofa | Game Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa | Ground Floor Hallway: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed | Additional Sleeping: 3 Twin Rollaway Beds
Peace will overcome you as you drive up to the cabin, perched atop a hill, surrounded by towering trees. Stay outside awhile to admire the tranquil natural surroundings, from the birds passing by, to the secluded woodlands.
Step inside the 2,681 square foot cabin to be welcomed by fresh flowers, fresh fruit, and a tasty snack. The fully equipped kitchen is also completely stocked with everything you need to prepare delicious home-cooked meals. Gather around the dining table with seating for 10 to enjoy your tasty masterpieces.
Beautiful, high-quality furnishings lead you throughout the home, from the living area, with plush couches to curl up in next to the wood-burning fireplace, to the inviting bedrooms, with comfortable beds to cozy up in at the end of each day.
The heads of the household will delight in the large master bedroom, complete with a king-sized bed and an en suite bathroom with 2 sinks, a walk-in shower and a soaking tub.
Other sleeping accommodations include a plush queen-sized bed in Bedroom 2, a full-sized trundle bed and twin-sized bed in Bedroom 3, a twin-over-twin bunk bed in a hallway on the ground floor, a queen-sized pullout sleeper sofa in the den, a queen-sized sleeper sofa in the game room, and 3 twin-sized rollaway beds.
Along with extra sleeping accommodations, the den offers a great space to gather with your travel companions, as it features a TV, a large library, board games and a gas fireplace. For additional entertainment, the game room offers a TV and a pool table.
For fresh air, step outside onto any of the spacious decks. Whether it be the open deck, the wrap-around porch, or the downstairs covered patio, you’ll have plenty of places with outdoor furniture to admire the mountain views. Slip into the warm waters of the 4-person hot tub at the end of each day to soothe your muscles after outdoor adventures. If you’re up for dessert, roast marshmallows around the fire pit while gazing up at the sparkling stars above.
From this private, yet ideally-located home, you’ll have easy access to endless outdoor activities, shopping, restaurants, and more!
Horse enthusiasts will adore this home's proximity to the Tyron Equestrian Center - just 40 minutes (28 miles) away! Spend your days watching horses and riders compete at this world-famous center.
Visit Lake Lure, Chimney Rock Asheville, The Biltmore Estate, Linville Gorge, the Pisgah Forest, and numerous parks for hiking and walking. If you’re looking for a thrill, go ziplining through the Saluda Gorges, or enjoy horseback riding through the mountains.
Head to Flat Rock Playhouse for an entertaining show, have a picnic at beautiful Bald Rock, visit Asheville to ride Segways and for tasty restaurants and unique shopping.
Small-town activities await in Hendersonville, while the quaint, old-fashioned town of Black Mountain is great for shopping and eating establishments.
Whether you’re up for pure relaxation or exciting exploration, you’ll find it all when you stay at this wonderful vacation rental cabin in Black Mountain!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 4-person hot tub, spacious decks, wrap-around porch, large library, board games, game room with pool table, wood-burning fireplace (firewood provided), gas fireplace, fire pit (firewood provided), 3 cable TVs, and more
- Fantastic location - Tucked away in the mountainous woodlands only 40 minutes (28 miles) from the Tyron Equestrian Center! Enjoy easy access to Lake Lure, Chimney Rock Asheville, The Biltmore Estate, Linville Gorge, the Pisgah Forest, numerous parks for hiking and walking, Asheville, Bald Rock, Flat Rock Playhouse, the town of Black Mountain and much more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport (~80.3 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $75 per stay fee (no cats, 2 dogs maximum)
- No parties or events. Family gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Long-term renters are welcome! (please inquire for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in