Come and enjoy this newly renovated and newly furnished 4 bedroom Tudor style home with large living areas and plenty of windows. The house is just a 15 minute walk away from the U of M Stadium and Campus that offer concerts, plays and museums. It is also just a 20 minutes walk from the Produce Station and exciting downtown Ann Arbor, with a whole variety of shopping, great and lively restaurants and bars. Ann Arbor is nestled in the middle of parks, lakes, rivers and golf courses, for all kinds of outdoor activities (canoeing, cross country skiing, biking and running…)
The home is located on a large corner of two quiet streets and is surrounded with two gardens - one romantic and beautifully maintained herb garden and one street facing but fenced garden for entertainment with barbecue, garden table and chairs.
The walk out level of the house is equipped with brand new mid-century style furniture, features very large leaving areas, ideal for entertaining with a separate leaving room with two large couches and two armchairs, a 55” HD flat screen TV and cable (HBO and Showtime), high speed Wifi Internet and a printer. A separate king size dining room with a dining table extends to easily sit 12 people, and an extra large kitchen that can comfortably sit 8 people around the table and the black granit kitchen island allow to entertain large groups of guests. The kitchen is fully equipped with an informal dining area, a Nespresso machine and coffee maker, a Dualit Toaster and all the necessary kitchen utensils for cooking and entertaining.
There are 4 comfortable bedrooms with brand new Queen Size beds and comfy bedding, closets and desks and two full bathrooms. One of the bedrooms located on the walk out level is adjacent to a full bathroom with toilet and a stand-up shower. The upper level features three bright corner bedrooms and one full bathroom with a toilet and a tub/shower combo.
A half bath is located in the basement that also offers a full-size washer and a dryer.
There are 3 off-street parking spaces and plenty of available street parking.
This bright and spacious home is perfectly located for any occasion that brings you to one of the most vibrant places in Michigan. Please visit and make yourself comfortable in your new home in An Arbor.
* Recently renovated house on a large corner lot with new attractive mid-century furniture.
* Large living areas (Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen)
* Large fully equipped kitchen with an informal dining area, a Nespresso machine and all the necessary kitchen utensils for cooking and entertaining.
* Large kitchen island with plenty of room to hang-out.
* The dining table extends to easily seat 12 people.
* Large 55" HD TV with HBO and Showtime.
* High speed Wifi and Printer.
* There are 4 comfortable bedrooms with new Queen Size beds and comfy bedding.
* Full-size washer and dryer in the basement.
* There are 3 off-street parking spaces and plenty of available street parking.