Explore the charming seaside village of Greenport from this quaint 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental apartment with sleeping accommodations for 2. Only a couple of blocks from downtown, enjoy quick access to numerous restaurants, boutique shops and local attractions. Your ultimate North Fork adventure awaits you in this incredible apartment!
Bedroom: Queen Bed
Enter into this lovely charming apartment through a warm and inviting living room where you and your guests can relax and recharge. The space features a comfortable leather sofa along with a flat screen smart TV with Netflix and streaming capabilities.
Adjacent to the living room is a fully equipped kitchen that includes all your basic appliances and a breakfast bar with seating for 2.
The bedroom lies off the main living area and is tastefully decorated in cool tones and beach-themed wall art.
Need a breath of fresh air? Enjoy access to a private porch on the side of the house that includes 2 wicker chairs and a small glass table.
Enjoy the convenience of being only a short distance from downtown along with the peace and quiet away from the hustle and bustle.
Located only 2 blocks from Main Street and 3 blocks from Front Street, head downtown for a day of fine dining and shopping. When you’re through exploring the village, hop a ferry to Shelter Island, a unique island community with country charm.
For a day on the water, Sterling Creek is only a short distance down the street. Head down to the dock and watch the boating activity in Greenport Harbor or go for a swim in the cool water.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, free WiFi, flat screen smart TV, private side porch, patio furniture and more!
- Prime downtown location - 2 blocks away from numerous restaurants and shops. Driving distance from various wineries and other local attractions
- Closest Commercial Airport - LaGuardia Airport, Queens, NY 11371, (~92.1 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Please note that this unit is upstairs and may be difficult for elderly travelers to access
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- This property is not suitable for young children
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that there are 2 other vacation rental units on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- A cleaning fee of $75 must be paid upon your arrival
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in