Second-story Condo, 2 Bedroom, 2 Baths (Sleeps-6), King Size Pull out Couch
2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4 King Size Bed (1), Queen Size Bed (1) Just installed new carpet in both bedrooms.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Strip the beds of sheets and pillow cases and put in the laundry room. Make sure all dishes are clean and put back in their proper places.
- If leaving on Sunday, put the trash out in the trash bins in the garage at the end of the driveway on the right side.
- Make sure grill and patio table are covered, the umbrella down and the gas turned off. Make sure keys are put back in key box.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
About Sally Wiggins
We have been going to Palm Desert since 1991. We were drawn back to the Marriott Desert Villa's several times until 2010 when we decided to look for something more permanent. We love our Desert Falls condo and want to share it with others so they can experience its beauty. We all are outdoor enthusiasts and the biking and hiking at Palm Desert are great. Lots to do and lots to see.
Sally Wiggins purchased this Condo in 2011
Why Sally Wiggins chose Palm Desert
We looked at several properties but really liked the Desert Falls development. The location was great and easily accessible to restaurants, shopping, Starbucks, a couple of Colleges, and only 2 miles from Interstate 10. It was a bonus to have a gated community with lots of amenities. The condo was beautifully furnished and the buyer needed to sell so we were at the right place at the right time. We have a daughter living in Mission Bay and one in Temecula, so this location is also a great get away for them.
What makes this Condo unique
Close to our children, great weather the majority of the time, lots to do. Can go from the mountains to the desert floor in one day. It is a very relaxing place if you just want to take it easy.